Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to look at it as a Bredli x and i could ... I tried looking at it as a coastal x and i could ... I would say its a hybrid but not sure of what

End of the day... IT"S A STUNNER! Be happy to have it. :)

Looks like a python to me! :D
Not a pure-bred bredli. Looks more like a bredli X jungle or coastal

Thank you for all your input guys, I've come to the conclusion that it is some kind of hybrid, cross bred morph of some kind of carpet python
Cheers

i think i'll put a spread sheet together with all the possible suggestions people have thrown out along with some odds and become a bookie!!!! and as an outside roughy but worth an eachway bet we'll throw in a BHPxGTP at 104-1

I'd put my money on Bredli x Darwin.... but who knows. As said if you do not know what it is dont bother breeding it,keep it as a pet and a good looker at that.

I'd put my money on Bredli x Darwin.... but who knows. As said if you do not know what it is dont bother breeding it,keep it as a pet and a good looker at that.
unless it was used in a jag breeding , purity dont mean zilch their anyway so you would just say one of the parents was a crossed up bitsa and the other was what ever you put over that crossed up bitsa

A mate and I were looking through a heap of pics and think it may well be a Darwin x Coastal but really it's anyones guess. If it was sold to you as a Bredli morph then I guess it may have Bredli in it otherwise why would they say it was???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back