Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakawak

Reaction score
hi everyone
i wanna get another snake on my trip to sydney next week and my visit to the reptile zoo etc i already have 2 darwins and 1 coastal what should i get next?? nothing over 800 tho. what do use recomend (im thinking bhp) and why?

Depends how much room you have to spare. But if you're thinking a BHP, and already have 3 carpets, I am presuming size isn't an issue.

I have a collection of just Morelia's at the moment. I love them, don't want anything else, except maybe a water python. I've always loved the darkness of the water python and their lovely yellow bellies. Will have one, one day.

Go an olive python. I miss my pair so much. They were gorgeous snakes. Very much fun to keep, too.

I think it is completely a personal choice as to what you get, afterall, you are the one that will be looking at it etc. I personally though am very happy with my Bredli, she is awesome, she feeds, sheds & handles without any dramas, & i just adore her. :D Next snake......well i am still trying to decide.......i love stimmies, olives & gtp's......i would have them all if the bank balance would agree with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back