What sort of car/bike do you drive/ride?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leighroyaus

Reaction score
What sort of car/bike does everyone here drive/ride?

nissan skyline r33 series 2 here

drags%20018.jpg

drags%20020.jpg

There is no 'blushing' emoticon :p

Here's another one for you ;)

photo_view.jpg

Sdaji said:

I thought about using that one, but correctly, on this forum, that is an 'oops' not a blush. Come on, you don't want me to be technically incorrect do you Sdaji? You, of all people!

:lol:

It's a very sexy look Wrasse, but really only good for riding motorbikes or robbing banks. For intimate dinners or meeting the
parents it's often necessary to show your face. C'mon Wrasse, be brave sweetheart!

It's just mislabelled, or, rather, labelled with insufficient depth, for the sake of simplicity. Labels don't have to tell the entire story ;) :p

reptililian said:
It's a very sexy look Wrasse, but really only good for riding motorbikes or robbing banks. For intimate dinners or meeting the
parents it's often necessary to show your face. C'mon Wrasse, be brave sweetheart!
Ahh, my face has been uncovered enough for it not to matter here anymore. Besides, this is a thread about Cars and Bikes, not how pretty you can look in public. :)

Alas, I am the worst sort of girl... not interested in cars and bikes, only in how pretty one looks in public!!
C'mon Wrassey, make it a late chrissy present, show me your face!!! Pleeeease?

What's the fascination Lily? Why do I interest you so much?

It's the mystery, Wrasse... "who is the man inside the helmet?"
I simply HAVE to know!!!

please?

Not sure how this thread degenerated from Cars and Bikes to people, but here we go.

normal_DSCN0362cr%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Oh no... my prince on his bike turned out to be a princess! Bad luck Lily!!! :lol:

Poor Dicco. If only you'd believed in Santa... he would've brought you some wheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back