What's Humane??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first official post
but if you think cutting a rats teeth back with sissors is bad how about having to FILE back the teeth of a horse! (true my fiance has to get it done to her horses about once every 6-7 years)

Sends a shiver down my spine!

BIG IS THE TOE

We used to have to get our male horses "relieved" otherwise they'd start humping everything in site.

how about having to FILE back the teeth of a horse! (true my fiance has to get it done to her horses about once every 6-7 years)

You feed 'em live Bigtoe?
Oh yes, welcome to the site :) Where ya from?

I dont have any snakes yet but soon may be getting a Bredli if all goes well

but we have been into everything and still are
Alpacas Ostriches chooks fish dogs cats kangaroos wombats peacocks rabbits fleas knits and toe jam

good old WA. a least 10 years behind the rest of the world. There are still people here who dont have a photo on their license.

i got a pm from him yesterday phil...or was that today...i got the memory of a fish.

i got a pm from him yesterday phil... :lol:

Adam said:
I am going to Tamworth to race on the 13 of march and will be going past your way on Thursday 11th march. Maybe I could drop in and spend some time learning.

What's happening Adam?

I find this old thread about feeding live and all for if anybody is interested.
Looks like we are repeating our selves. LOL

Does everybody who likes snakes dislike rats? Cause ive got two pet rats and there great. i dont even like looking at a dead frozen mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back