whats your biggest fear

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i woke up dead then turned up missing.
now that was a busy day.

I can't stand insecure heights. I'm okay if there's a nice sturdy steel railing. If not, I get vertigo and break out in a cold sweat. Every now and then I even have dizzy moments on escalators - or is that because I'm blonde...

"Insecure heights" that's such a good way of putting it! I'm fine in a plane or at the top storey of a tall building, but put me on one of those swaying bridges, up a ladder or at a lookout without a really good fence, and I lose it! I feel a bit sick and shaky even thinking about it!

On the up side, I can speak in public without raising a sweat, and I'm only scared of sharks when I'm out swimming and I see a big shadow in the water... My hubby was out surfing a couple of weeks ago and the shark alarm went off because of a 3.5m bronze whaler in he water. None of the other surfers went in, and he was too scared of looking like a wuss so he stayed in the water!!!

A fly

Hey All,

Swallowing a fly is pretty scary. Yes it was accidental, when i was 12 i was riding a pushie down the biggest hill in my neighbourhood and yep it flew into my mouth at a high rate of speed. EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :eek::cry::oops:. I love spiders and snakes so there's not many animals that scare me. I do fear them, it's just controlled fear . :D

i think my biggest fear is being scared!!!
i had a panic attack because my boyfriend rode up behind my on his bike and said "boo"

i love scary movies because of the adrenaline rush, but then afterwards i always manage to freak myself out by imagining those things happening to me!

The other night "what lies beneath" was on TV, and i was home alone, everything was fine. I went into the kitchen and was looking out the window and in the reflection i saw something move. it was only a cubbord, but rest of the night i stayed on the couch, feet off the floor so no one could grab me with 000 dialed into my phone just incase!!! just a little bit of an overreaction!!!!!!!

i used to be scared of needles.. bloodtests

fine with tattoos.. but its something about the nurse and then seeing the size of the needle.. and yeah

lol, i love watching them stab you and sucking blood from me. i reakon its cool

Cockroaches :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

(they scare the absolute bejeesus outta me :cry:)

Definatly cockroaches for me too. Cant stand them, or the crunchy nioise they make when I squash them, or the way they wriggle if ispray them. Damn awfull things, I have to get my wife to take care of them.:oops:

I'm scared of my science teacher - she eats children - according to the grafitti on my desk...

blood, guts, needles, creepy crawlies... all fine with me :D

only fear is flying/rollercoasters/jumping outta planes lol u get the idea :p basically anything which gives me an overdose of adrenaline and g-force :lol:

ooh, forgot to mention...

SOCK PUPPETS! :shock:

Im scared of what we're all scared of,
r r r r r ronald McDonald *cringe*
Im scared of my school Vice principal. I cant wait till end of high school because im going to well and truly make it clear to him where he can shove it...
Oh and maths test, ewwwwwww maths....

Crush

Last edited:
The dark :eek:(
Climbing on ladders :eek:(
Deep water (slowly overcoming this one coz i enjoy scuba diving)

blood tests (even though i have a full sleeve and numerous piercings)

clowns

the ocean when it's rough

adventure caving - i would never EVER do this. Has anyone seen The Descent? Scariest movie I have ever seen. I almost left the cinema halfway through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back