whats your biggest fear

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest fear is the house catching on fire while we are sleeping and trying to get the kids out.

Then it would be burning to death, drowning, spiders.

My biggest fear is the house catching on fire while we are sleeping and trying to get the kids out.

Then it would be burning to death, drowning, spiders.

When I was young that happened to me. I was the last one out too (my 17 yr old uncle rescued me).

Wow thats lucky, and scary. Quite a few kids dont get to tell that story and it scares the life out of me

it was pretty scary... I remember seeing the lounge suite on flames and surrounded with thick black smoke. if my uncle didnt save me when he did; a huge fireball wouldve got me (it came through my wall and onto my bed after he left the room)

being in water where i cant see/feel the bottom.

im a bit scared of biting my tongue or lip too lol.

i love public speaking lol.

caterpillars *shudder* especially the fat green velvety ones

also sleeping on the side of the bed furthest from the door

oh and having someone stab me in the kidneys which is why i don't like sitting in chairs in restaurants etc that don't have a solid back

i dont think i have a fear realy except for dieing young. because that means i will have too leave me faimly and friends behind

Any bug - cockroaches, spiders, stick insects, anything like that. They freak me out.

But Tam brings another to my attention, my voice shakes and quivers if I have to talk in front of a group of ppl.

Ooops!! Sorry, I didn't realise I was logged into Ben's account!! They're MY gorgeous bunnies, but he can't deny their cuteness ;)

Erin Jane

Spiders. Huntsmans and all those big hairy kinds. Everyone knows if the is a spider in our house 'cause I scream like a 3 year old.

Apart from the obvious death, rape, your kids dying, it would be:

Fear (I get panic attacks) &
Going blind

Oh, and those huge big moths. :shock:

scared

nothing really scares me cept dentist and the thought of my mother inlaw having to come and live with us now theres a scary thought:rolleyes:

Yeah, dentists for me, also I have the gut churning fear of someone close to me (brother/sister/mum/dad/ girlfriend) becoming severly brain damage. I wouldn't mind as much if I was brain damaged, I just hate seeing other people living with it.

Also, I have a strange fear of people seeing me poop.....

Loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnggggggggggg story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back