whats your biggest fear

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worms.

Rubbing my bottom on the carpet untill I bleed ( and not in a good way)

:x <------ I would look like that if I was yellow :D

I'm afraid of going back in time and not being able to find the portal that I went through to get back to the present and then contracting a disease that is now curable but not back then where I had travelled to.

Jetty pylons - because that's where they anchor dead bodies too.... don't ask me why I just can't go near 'em. I can waterski in murky dam water with exposed tree limbs and god knows what or in deep ocean water, but just don't take me near jetty pylons. ON the jetty is fine, just not in the water - yeeerrrchh!!!!

[video=youtube;ARBajLHHCHs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARBajLHHCHs[/video]

Someone said something about roundabouts and i thought this was funny lol

being in the bush alone then seeing a group of like 19 year olds chassing you. last time that happened i somehow climbed a massive tree and escaped them! it was pretty scary..

im not really scared of anything, used to be afraid of spiders, but i went out and got a tarantula, so that ended that fear!

i just rememberd, i do have a fear, im scared of becoming old. not like 30 or something, but like, old old, like having to go to a retirment home, and being a burden to those around me, like, having to be hand fed, and cant wipe my own but. i wanna die at like 50, that way im gone way before i start being a pain in the butt.

yeah im with u brock lobster i put locks on my door just incase lol. cant use the public ones either lol. now theres a long story

lol yeah its happened to me in a public toilet so i can use em. some creepy old man just walked in it was scary

I can't stand insecure heights. I'm okay if there's a nice sturdy steel railing. If not, I get vertigo and break out in a cold sweat. Every now and then I even have dizzy moments on escalators - or is that because I'm blonde...

I can't stand sitting in a car driving next to a truck :?:oops:
AND I'm really scared of DEATH:|:?:oops::(:cry:

Wow, some really interesting and strange fears out there.

Its nice to know Im not totally abnormal.:p

i can pretty much guarantee that wont happen. unless of course you mean as a zombie of some sort :p

haha reminding me of zombies...

[video=youtube;nfckJ2I3emc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfckJ2I3emc&feature=related[/video]

my fear would have to be most insects... i hate the flying ones... they always fly at your head for some reason!!!!.. it sucks

my biggest fear is loosing my wife. had an elderly couple we know and after 64 years together his wife passed away. very sad and distressing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back