Which AFL tiping comp?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herptrader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I think one competition would be preferable.

Slatey got in first.

I got in a few minutes later. (We would both have been setting them up at the same time.)

I only did it because Slatey suggested I do.

Slately does not like my password.

Slatey is from Rugby central and by his own admission knows not much about the real game. (Like somebody said - "Kick that Dutch boy's ball back over the fence")

Slatey can't spell.

I cannot spell either.

Rugby Sucks.

So lets put it to a plebocite and let democracy decide.

I have only put in two choices on the basis that we only really want the one competition.

I really don't mind... probably nobody really cares.

Lots of views, only one response (and from NRL central) and just the one vote.

(Now I understand why voting is compulsory in Australian political elections ;-) )

Make no mistake which code Peter follows with a keen interest:) My trouble is I'm already in a tipping comp, and at times I come close to forgetting to submit my predictions for that one alone :lol:

I voted for dad's. Not because I'm playing favourites, but only because I think it's best to just have them both run from the same place (ie account) and having a central contact. Just the way I like things I guess :D

I'll go with this one for the same reasons as SJ's and that Daavid made the offer.

I have deleted the comp I set up.

I encourage the 5 people that were signed up to sign up to Slatey's comp if they have not done so already.

Go the D's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back