Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehe, Bigweem. I tell you what, PM member Rennie, ask him what I charged him for a pair of beardies, the loan of my male mac, rat cages, and dozens of mice. PM Bulldogwoma, ask him if I took his offer of a hatchy / cheap hatchy for fixing his computer, or if I loaned him a male without strings this season also. Ask Rennie also what Im charging his brother-in-laws neighbour for a pair of beardies, woodie colony, tank, lights (inc. UV), thermo. PM GreatSage ask him if I sold him an adult lemon Jungle for $500, then check the quality of the animal, colour and personality, and ask him how many people have aproached him for breeding loans or to buy him for breeding purposes. Both Rennie and Bulldog have also reciprocated generous acts towards me also, without financial gains.

There are others I cant prove...

please check these people.

If you dont like your chain being yanked.... you should get your hand off it!

hehehe, Bigweem. I tell you what, PM member Rennie, ask him what I charged him for a pair of beardies, the loan of my male mac, rat cages, and dozens of mice. PM Bulldogwoma, ask him if I took his offer of a hatchy / cheap hatchy for fixing his computer, or if I loaned him a male without strings this season also. Ask Rennie also what Im charging his brother-in-laws neighbour for a pair of beardies, woodie colony, tank, lights (inc. UV), thermo. PM GreatSage ask him if I sold him an adult lemon Jungle for $500, then check the quality of the animal, colour and personality, and ask him how many people have aproached him for breeding loans or to buy him for breeding purposes. Both Rennie and Bulldog have also reciprocated generous acts towards me also, without financial gains.

There are others I cant prove...

please check these people.

If you dont like your chain being yanked.... you should get your hand off it!

I buy a Lotto ticket every Saturday and then I burn it and throw it in the bin so I have no chance of winning, why??? IT'S THE PASSION. (gimme a break)

I have yet to sell an amyae, though I seem to be having a good breeding season this year, I will be holding all back, but will be moving most next year. I have had a few offer's already over $500ea this season.

I have yet to sell an amyae, though I seem to be having a good breeding season this year, I will be holding all back, but will be moving most next year. I have had a few offer's already over $500ea this season.

If you do decide to move any feel free to drop me a line I would be interested.

Cheers

I will be holding all of my Amyae & Asper juvies back this season also & selling when the sexes can be determined. And yes I have seen them going for between $350 - $500 each.

Riddle me this though - would you not think that something which is in demand, lays only 2 x eggs per clutch, is a decent size & going by experiences with other breeders - MOST females wont lay until 2 - 3 yrs of age & the fact that there arent really that many incaptivity compared to say womas, BHP & other reptiles - that they could be expected to go for $500 each???
Particularly when you see other more common reptiles going for $1000+ each.

I base it all the same as real estate pricings in some ways - price on demand.

But then I wouldn't sell a juvie for $500 each, maybe $350 - $400 for a juvie Amyae - but to those who do & can sell an Amyae juvie for $500 + - good luck as they would definately sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back