Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile_Maniac

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I thought I would put out a random Herp topic: Why would you be a reptile? Please make it comical. Include why you would be a snake, lizard, gecko, turtle ect.

I'll start of, I would be a gecko because you can stay up all night watch TV and chill out with your mates!

Thanks,
James

I'd like to be a snake because I like the taste of rats.

Sorry, bad joke.

i thought of this this morning before i went to school and turned on my netted's lights,
all they do all day is chill under a rock and get 34c heat and food delivered to them while they rest. what a life!

Some taxonomist would describe me and then put me into a jar of alcohol. I think I would enjoy that as long as they don't use formalin, I wouldn't enjoy that.

I would be a snake.
Why?
Because snakes have two penises :lol:

Hey LiasisFreak can you please edit your reply I don't want this thread to get removed.
Thanks,
James (Reptilemaniac)

I would be a Saltie.
Why?
People would be scared as hell of me.

I would be a Saltie.
Why?
People would be scared as hell of me.

but then people would swap you in for a small one when you got big if you were a pet =/

i think beardy =] cruisiest life, get some pats, get some sun and then you can just chill with your owner and watch some tv

I would be a reptile so I could sleep all day in a dark place heated at 34 degrees...

although I did that today anyway with help from my electric blanket and block-out curtains.

I would be a japanese lizard that was effected by radiation from nuclear testing turning it in to a 100 foot monster that likes to rampage in big cities...
Godzilla all the way.

godzilla_3.jpg

I'd be an Inland Taipan so I could kill people I don't like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back