Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be a scrubbie. Beautiful satin rainbow scales, no one could accuse me of being short, sometimes I get cravings so bad I'd love to be able to unhinge my jaw, and I'd have a good response to my husband saying I dont... yeah. I won't finish that one lmao ;)

Any you would never ask hubby that most feared question, "Does my bum look big in this"

I would be a python of some sort, imagine how much money I would save on food bills being fed once every week or two. I would be able to afford more $ on hobbies.

And have more time. Have you ever added up the amount of time we spend grocery shopping, cooking and eating? It's such a waste!

EDIT: And I forgot to whinge about the washing up!

Last edited:
Anything kept in captivity or used in public displays.

Have you seen how many cuties have reptiles and want to hold or pat you at displays :) :)

Anything kept in captivity or used in public displays.

Have you seen how many cuties have reptiles and want to hold or pat you at displays :) :)
Yeah but youd have to deal with the occasional kid who holds you upside down, pulls at your tail and pokes your face going "MUMMY ITS SQUISHY"

I would like to be any reptile so I don't have to go to work.

i would be a snake because i would just chill in my cage and if anyone tryed to pat me id be like HSSSSS and bite them and be like WHAT DO YOU EXPECT IM A SNAKE!

hahahaha

Wilson and Swan are the Authors to "A Complete Guide To Reptiles Of Australia" Ed-1-3. It is commonly referred to as Wilson and Swan, even though that is not the title of the book *shrug*, it is currently the best photo guide to 'mainstream' reptiles Australia wide, although another notable text is Harold Cogger's book on both reptiles and Amphibians even though it is now mostly outdated.

I just got the 3rd edition of this and haven't opened it to look yet.

I think i would like to be a large wild male python living in a warm place :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back