Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be a snake, it's the only way i am likely to get a slim figure like that!

I'd be a monitor, I love it hot.
Probably a Ridge tail, Then I'd to change my name to Glenn and my missus to Sue. :p

I would be a python of some sort, imagine how much money I would save on food bills being fed once every week or two. I would be able to afford more $ on hobbies.

I'd be a Salty! Great patience, those intense eyes and a firey temper to match! ;)

I would be a reptile because I can sleep all winter and be out enjoying the beautiful warm, spring and summer sunshine.

id be a python because an egg would be easier to pass than a huge *** baby! lol

I would be a python cause I love the way mine just dangle from their branches sometimes and can stretch right out and soak up all that heat.
I'm not to sure about being stuck in a cage all day but at least it's peaceful and your owner takes your young and look after them for you and pays their food bill

i would be a crocodile in a zoo and bust out and kill everything in my path.lol........sorry but its only fair....:lol:

like i would be different from the rest........i wont be forgotten put it that way...:lol:

I would love to be a gecko, lick my own eyes, walk on the walls and ceilings and see perfectly at night...........Move over spiderman, Geckoman is coming and I eat spiders......LOL

Python,

Christmass turkey in one mouthful, followed by a nice nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back