Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
being a reptile.. i could also save time by doing my #1 and #2's at the same time!!

I'd be a scrubbie. Beautiful satin rainbow scales, no one could accuse me of being short, sometimes I get cravings so bad I'd love to be able to unhinge my jaw, and I'd have a good response to my husband saying I dont... yeah. I won't finish that one lmao ;)

id be a python because an egg would be easier to pass than a huge *** baby! lol

you do realize you gotta pass more than one at a time? :D

anyway, GTP, all ya do is laze around a branch and people go "oooo" or "whoaa"
and if i get stuck with the right servant *ahum* i mean keeper, life should be good

hmmm.... i would like to be a king cobra, when someone walks by i can jump out and hiss, that will give em a nasty shock!

whats "Wilson and swan"

and geckophotographer you recently PM me informing me about a thread called who keeps velvets or something along those lines I cant seem to find it.

Last edited:
Wilson and Swan are the Authors to "A Complete Guide To Reptiles Of Australia" Ed-1-3. It is commonly referred to as Wilson and Swan, even though that is not the title of the book *shrug*, it is currently the best photo guide to 'mainstream' reptiles Australia wide, although another notable text is Harold Cogger's book on both reptiles and Amphibians even though it is now mostly outdated.

Really, I don't remember saying anything about a thread, and cannot find it in my message? Send a message back with the quote if you can find it and I'll sort it out.

I would be a highly laterally compressed gecko, so I could squeeze through the cracks in the legal system.

thanks geckophotographer I will be looking into buying the field guide you mentioned, I think I may have already deleted the message if not I will send it to you.

Thanks,
James

Any turtle. I just like turtles.
(Anyone getting the reference?)

Turthfully, I'd be a Scrubby. Sit around all day, being pretty and scaring people to death, thouch me and I'll bite your face off.

Any turtle. I just like turtles.
(Anyone getting the reference?)

Turthfully, I'd be a Scrubby. Sit around all day, being pretty and scaring people to death, thouch me and I'll bite your face off.

i understand =]

I would be a bluey. I would sunbake all day and sleep all through winter. I have no idea how the hell they have managed to survive being so fat and slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back