will lace monitors eat cats????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
having a laugh at the image of your cat being a) ran over b) torn apart by a lacie c) knocked on the head with a shovel. and guess what its YOUR fault

i hate cats.

why get a pet that pretty much roams outside killing things and you only see it when its dinner time...

If its not a wind up i think we have a winner of the idiot of 09 thread

i'l give her my vote! i dont think ive ever heard a more uneducated moronic opinion in my life :shock:

donks

Perhaps it is more likely that in letting your cat live naturally something natural like a car has run it over!

mmmm, its not her fault someone brought cars here also.;)

donks

Because they act differently as indoor pets like ne other animal

Is this a serious comment? Cats will still attempt to 'kill' any small fluffy thing they find inside (socks, toy mice, peoples feet, etc)

A lacie would definitely tear a cat apart...Atleast they usually eat the whole thing and dont play with their food; cats leave scraps and toy with their prey.

Is this a serious comment? Cats will still attempt to 'kill' any small fluffy thing they find inside (socks, toy mice, peoples feet, etc)
They can be beautiful inside pets. Very affectionate, very cute, very friendly. Like I said though. beautiful Inside pets. Even better, an outdoor cat run.

Surely this is a G up as noone could possibly be that stupid as to come on a reptile forum and proudly announce that they let their cat wander and kill the animals that most of us keep. surely it is is a massive wined up.. it has to be...
If its not a wind up i think we have a winner of the idiot of 09 thread
i agree it has to be a windup .

They can be beautiful inside pets. Very affectionate, very cute, very friendly. Like I said though. beautiful Inside pets. Even better, an outdoor cat run.

Yet they are still not acting any differently to they would outside...just when they are outside they are killing birds and lizards instead of their inside toys.

thanks HTA.. you outlined my point.. who brought those animals here.. the same people that brought over the cane toad.. i cant change what my predecessors did, i can only try to let my animals live as free as possible..
well you can see what happens when you let your animals live and roam free. as a cat breeder i keep all my cats caged when outside, they roam free inside my home. letting a cat roam free just shows a lack of respect for our native animals and your cat

teenie2

Attachments

• simpsons_cat_lady.jpg
    simpsons_cat_lady.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 29
having a laugh at the image of your cat being a) ran over b) torn apart by a lacie c) knocked on the head with a shovel. and guess what its YOUR fault

I hope to god you don't ever cross my path, because i'd be going to prison for a long while. How bloody immature and cruel are you, have a heart you bastard. Sure, she SHOULD be keeping cats inside, but there's no need to say that if something has indeed happened to it.

Don't even know why I come to this forum, more often that not it makes me furious rather that enjoying it.

I hope to god you don't ever cross my path, because i'd be going to prison for a long while. How bloody immature and cruel are you, have a heart you bastard. Sure, she SHOULD be keeping cats inside, but there's no need to say that if something has indeed happened to it.

Don't even know why I come to this forum, more often that not it makes me furious rather that enjoying it.

if people want to keep pets they should be responsible, i have no problems with cats its just a shame that it happened to be purchased by the OP

if people want to keep pets they should be responsible, i have no problems with cats its just a shame that it happened to be purchased by the OP

I know and I agree they should be responsible, but I don't sit hear and laugh in someones face about their pet possibly dying or getting beaten with a shovel..

i dont mean they are less aggressive
i meant they become more affectionate towards u becauase they are less preoccupied by hunting other cats and a all the other outdoor stimulation

peeps that claim to be be animal lovers :rolleyes:
U keep cats indoors or caged or at the very minimum have a bell on them at keep them locked in at night
Their is nothing wrong with cats, its the peeps that keep them the wrong way that are at fault
Its no different to a ven snake keeper that allows them to escape

We can only hope the Lacey did get the cat but it's a bummer that it is your pet

I know and I agree they should be responsible, but I don't sit hear and laugh in someones face about their pet possibly dying or getting beaten with a shovel..

i can only hope that it did occur, unfortunately she didnt get a chance to witness this as her tune is unchanged and will continue to let her cats roam free, more than likely its out and about feasting on who knows what. sorry if i sounded harsh but i get a bit peeved at people who dont have a clue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back