Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvsmyreptiles

Reaction score
My ex-father in law is convinced that Coastal Carpet Pythons have inbred with taipans, so when you see a carpet in the wild...it could be deadly venomous! LOL!
What is the worst Reptile Story that you've heard or been told?

It's hard to pick the worst one.
A guy once told me about the time he was bitten by a carpet python out in the bush.Since he was nowhere near a hospital, he cut open the wound and sucked the 'poison' out.
It must of worked because he is still alive!

It's hard to pick the worst one.
A guy once told me about the time he was bitten by a carpet python out in the bush.Since he was nowhere near a hospital, he cut open the wound and sucked the 'poison' out.
It must of worked because he is still alive!

That's funny as hell.

coming home late one nite and finding 60% of my aniamls stolen

I love the story in the alan cann / snakes alive.
The bushie is showing off the dead snake, in a jar, that bit his finger, he amputated his finger and had his severed finger in the bottle with the dead snake.
Proud as punch, until it was pointed out that it was actually harmless.

coulda been worse, what if he got bit on the leg?

Yeah, Eugene - careful
Apparently it was common to chop your finger off asap after being bitten.
One guy went to the wood heap on dusk to get more firewood . On reaching down to pick up some wood he felt a painful sting to his finger, out of the corner of his eye he sees a snake slither off, so he quickly lopped his finger off.
When they found the severed finger it had a splinter in it.

ouch! oh well guess I'll just have to ''SLICE'' AAAAAAAAGH!

Heres an urban myth that might be true.
The frog smuggler has hundreds of frogs he is transporting to a different destination, he is driving through a major town with lots of traffic around and its starts raining!
The whole car starts croaking louder and louder and louder.

Here's a bad reptile moment brought to you by a prairie rattlesnake. Hope this isn't too graphic.

snake%20bite001.jpg

For the record, that's not my thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back