Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
recieved some blue phased gippsland water dragons from SA they came in a wooden bird box with a wire front the lizards wer not in a bag but free to move around, by the time they came to Bris they had rubed Half their faces away....$hit I was angery

this is the best reptile story i can get albino bredli for 400 bucks each hatchlings

And y couldnt a HUGE olive eat a baby pony if a little scrub can do this

mabey an anaconda if the pony fell in a river Bren but not an olive Brenden. olives dont even grow asbig as scubbys mate. Amazing pic though bren. :D

worse ive heard is someone feeding a rat to a carpet with another in the cage, subsequently both snakes got hold of the rat and the owner thought hed "leave em to sort it out" beleiving they'd "bite it in half". ofcourse one eventually began swallowing the other, which was bigger and both were found dead, the smaller unable to complete swallowing or regurtitate the biggersnake. sad but shows what happens through lack of sufficient knowledge. worse, both were illegal wild caught snakes, kept in a trophy cabinet with no heat or water, [owner beleived snakes got all their moisture requirements from their food!] :(

i was told a few weeks back by a person at work who is well known to talk a fair bit of sh!t every now and again, that he was down in alice springs and he walked into the public toilets and their was this black death adder standing 6ft high like a cobra... this is after he was telling me about his 8ft childrens python that his mother hacked to death with a meat cleaver

I like the story that a carpet python bite returns as a sore each year, a lot of herp keepers would have a hell of a lot of sores.

that tiapan story started after a man died at a show after showing of a coastal carpet.

Live or frozen/thawed Brenden ? A live pony could give a nasty bite! :D

My mate's neighbour reckons there was a 2 meter tigersnake living under the weelie bin after inspection it was his escaped 2 foot spotted python.
Capetsnakes eat children.
Lace monitors grow to over 4 meters according to some tourists...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back