Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, back to original post. Anyone have any idea what is being asked for this rather splendidly large collection? My interest is growing by the day but am scared to enquire as I have been known to be a little impulsive, where herps are concerned that is :)

africa - you should email or call him if you are interested in anything on the list.. as i understand it he won't sell individual animals (understandably) but if you want a group or two... find out a price :)

I emailed requesting a price for 9 snakes(3groups) and enclosures to suit a few days ago and am still waiting for a reply.

:)

fangs he probably has tones of people asking about animals thats why he hasn't got back to you.

I talked on the phone to the guy, seems like a nice bloke, unfortunatley he is 29 and been diagnosed with Cancer. My heart goes out to him and his family. I felt bad after he told me, I certainly couldn't try to haggle him down on a price now.

I just had a lightning bolt hit me and remembered about this huge sale...out of curiosity I did a search through the forums and found it. I was interested in what the species were available...and man I'm depressed that I found it now :-(

Male/Female pairs of Heath Monitors and Merten's Water Monitors. Heathies basically don't exist from what I know...only about 4 people I'm aware of that have them (of course there'd be more but not many).

Does anyone know who bought these???

Simon Archibald

He sold the lot in one hit. Someone out there knows who bought the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back