Xmas Present Dilema - please help... :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Ok, not some eBegging going on here... just a genuine misfortunate unimaginative mind...

I have recently started dating a wonderful girl... You know - it's all going well - but it's the wrong time of year to start dating because you have Christmas to look forward to - well - ok, so we've been dating about a month(ish) - she has two kids.

I would like to buy all presents...

The kids are 6 and 9 years old... But I have sorted what to get the 6 year old. But not the 9 year old...

Though swimming ***l toys seem to be the go....

What do I get my girl friend tho? It's too early in the relationship for jewellery (and she already has awesome jewellery - plus she's seen blood diamond, and I can't even afford the cheap conflict ones).

So what are some suggestions that don't come on too strong to early and don't pass it by as just a 'thought that counts' present?

I appreciate your help on this... Oh the things I have turned to herpers for advice on :) never put me wrong so far!

I'd say she'd probably be really happy/impressed over the fact that you got her kids something for christmas, however I'm not sure on what you could get her for christmas.. Just make a hint or something at what she might like for christmas.

Edited: Because *****ren ( C H I L D R E N ) comes up with *** lol

Chris - you're young, let me offer you some advice... when dating a woman make sure it is clearly after christmas and probably better still long after valentines day. Ask when her birthday is and make sure it doesn't fall within around 6 months of you beginning dating - it's trouble I tell ya!

I think the best bet is to date some in march so long their birthday is in October - preferably late October...

Get her a booking for a massage/pedicure? Nails and hair perhaps? With 2 kids she probably puts herself down the order and doesnt spoil herself with such "luxuries". I speak from experience!!!;)

ooooh good idea.. a little pricey but a good idea none the less... i like it! Keep em coming :)

Let's see... 3 XMAS' ago I bought my wife a golden retriever, 2 years ago a hand raised cockatoo, 1 year ago a ragdoll cat and this year a Canon EOS400d SLR camera... She was overjoyed when she got the animals. When she gets the camera she's going to say something like "oh that's nice." You can't go past animals as presents, they're presents that keep on giving.

If I were a 9 year old boy, I'd like a new bike :)

Good luck with your new girlfriend...

slim if only we could all find one who was so sweet. I would suggest a cd compilition of her fav bands cheap and thoughtful.

Oh BTW if you get ***l toys make an effort for a trip to the ***l on boxing day

Chris - you're young, let me offer you some advice... when dating a woman make sure it is clearly after christmas and probably better still long after valentines day. Ask when her birthday is and make sure it doesn't fall within around 6 months of you beginning dating - it's trouble I tell ya!

I think the best bet is to date some in march so long their birthday is in October - preferably late October...

tell her you will see her in march!.
cheers:)

A massage would cost almost nothing if you set up some nice candles and got some massage oil. Put a cd on, something like Deep Forest, and do it yourself. Some choccies and champers. You never know where it could go;)............ Will leave this on my pc. Maybe my partner will see it!:lol:

Give her $100 for everytime the two of you have done the deed so far, and explain that every Christmas you give your gf a cash gift equal to the number of times you've 'gotten jiggy' in the past year, multiplied by $100.

Sure, she will be disappointed next year when she finds out you're full of ****, but 2008 is guaranteed to be the best year of your life!

Mr Bredli :)

P.S. Jokes, jokes people, it's just jokes! (In anticipation of the flaming i'm most certainly about to recieve.) :lol:

Give her $100 for everytime the two of you have done the deed so far, and explain that every Christmas you give your gf a cash gift equal to the number of times you've 'gotten jiggy' in the past year, multiplied by $100.

Sure, she will be disappointed next year when she finds out you're full of ****, but 2008 is guaranteed to be the best year of your life!

Mr Bredli :)

P.S. Jokes, jokes people, it's just jokes! (In anticipation of the flaming i'm most certainly about to recieve.) :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock:You sure know the way to a girls heart, Mr Bredli!!:rolleyes::lol::lol:

I THINK THE SPOIL HER THING IS A GOOD IDEA OTHERWISE STICK TRADITIONAL AS MUCH AS WE MIGHT NOT SHOW IT WE STILL LOVE FLOWERS AND A PICNIC

OR IF YOU ARE GOOD AT CREATING THINGS TRY A BOOK THAT HAS VOUCHER FOR CERTAIN THING egONE NIGHT OUT, ***** SITTING SERVICE, FREE MASSAGE, MOVIE NIGHT WITH CHOCOLATE, ETC

GET THE POINT

Just A Quick Note As To The Thing About Animals Being The Best Presents True They R Great But Many People Dont Realise How Much Money It Costs To Keep An Animal And With Two Boys (who We Dont Know Anything About) You Dont Know What Could Happen And If You Break Up (knock On Wood) Then She May Hate The Animal Because It Reminds Her Of You

Just A Quick Note As To The Thing About Animals Being The Best Presents True They R Great But Many People Dont Realise How Much Money It Costs To Keep An Animal And With Two Boys (who We Dont Know Anything About) You Dont Know What Could Happen And If You Break Up (knock On Wood) Then She May Hate The Animal Because It Reminds Her Of You

That's the beauty of this plan... if you break up, you take the animals ;)

organise a private chef to cook the 2 of you a romantic dinner at home....
for the low low cost of a male coastal hatchie ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back