Xmas Present Dilema - please help... :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - nightowl great idea - though it is flawed - just slightly....

1) I am going to her place for xmas - she lives just over an hour away from me. So setting something up like that would seem a little obvious.

2) Not long after I arrive we're going out for lunch at her friends place - there's a group of families going.

So this year it has to be a 'physical' present - The chef idea and nightowl's idea are all wonderful - and I hope some of you males (and females) take note that there's some pretty sweet guys who are willing to make you feel like a princess (or prince depending on your persuasian).

So I think I am going for the number one idea at the mo - the massage treat etc.... Maybe at Julatten (sp).

Any other ideas?

Why don't you give her her present early then :D I'll come baby sit :D But yeah a massage is the way to go other than the dinner.

or you could take her herping for Christmas i'm sure she'll love it :p :D

An idea for the girls, although with a 7 year old of your own you probably already know this,.. Bratz dolls, littlest pet shop and Beannie kids. All the rage, and with beannie kids it doesnt matter if you double up. " :eek:OOOH, Its Marinas twin sister.:D" My daughter [9yo] just loooves them. Good luck and remember, show her you care about her AND her kids, no matter what you get for her, and she'll be happy.:D

hi slim6y, what about a f/m coastal, hahaha you need a mate for that male you got last year, kill 2 birds with one stone, :lol:

slimey give me the coastal and ill come on boxin day pick up the kids and look after em for ya and leave you two alone with some oil and candles :)

The solution to your problem [video=youtube;v-nzhsRCncY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-nzhsRCncY[/video] :lol: (Don't click if you have no sense of humor and easily offended 1 w o r d of profanity.)

lmao thats hilarious, im surprised mr bredli didn't suggest something along those lines :p

Go into her bedroom and find what perfumes she has, write them down and then go get her something along the same lines but different.... the girls in any perfume shop will help you with that....

If one of the kids is a boy you could buy him an empty box........when they open it, just tell em its an action man deserter kit !;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back