YIppeee WHat do you think?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vassallo2008

Reaction score
Well Ive just gotten my car.. Pretty much its 2nd hand but with a detail will look new.. not a scratch on it..

Its the same as the one in the pick but no roll bar on the back..

My ideas are to lower it 3 inches all round... 5% tint. Big rims :) and new tail lights.. what would you guys suggest?

rodeo.. Newwwieee.jpg

This is from the holden website. but mine is the exact same without the roll bar..

THE NUDGE BAR ROOF RACKS AND SIDE STEPPS WILL BE TAKEN OFF..

i suggest trading it in for a pimped out 68' chevy c10 lol

well imo i wouldn't bother droping it 3inchs and stuffing the suspension and put a 6inch lift kit with 20-22inch chrome rims when you get your blacks take that engine out and put a 5.7L gen3 under it and get the tail likes smoked out.

thats just my opinion though

Your 15 how did you afford that !!

My first car was a $2500 Celica LT2000 ( i think from memory)

Was canary yellow, went to a friends dress up hippy party once and painted all daisies all over it, funny didnt even consider what paint i used and they never did wash off, lol...
Ahh those were the days ..... lol

haha nar its gonna be a promo car for a suspension joint :) so Lower Lower Lower :)

its called working your slot out.. :) and knowing contacts.. :) haha narr sold some of my motorbikes and then work yeh taken a while but you know.. Hah was my dads old car but i still had to pay for it.. at a good price of course.

hehe no matter what the year as long as theres a pin-up girl waiting for u in the tray aye phatt01 :p

hahaha Agreed rep-styles

Anyone think i should change the grill? anyone got pics of other rodeos or hiluxes?

yeah try get a nice chrome grill.

Airbags, 22's, smoke the tail lights, chrome the grill, shave it, window tint, new badge's, system, exhaust, extractors and a sun roof.

Airbags, 22's, smoke the tail lights, chrome the grill, shave it, window tint, new badge's, system, exhaust, extractors and a sun roof.

haha Yep sound system is in.. 3 12inc alpine subs :) and splits.

amp etc

Exhaust is already done :)

tint is coming next week.. Bags a bit later.. crome grill is hopefully gonna be ordered soon.. Not gonna shave it.. then its considered illegal. but basically the whole car will b illegal. LOL

great ideas there kane. and if you don't shave the door handles get them chromed seen one the other day with 24's same black as that with chrome door locks.

Your going to get defected and hassled by the cops either way being a P-plater (should be called pull over plates), so you might aswell go the whole nine yards on the car. Only thing that may help the cops hassling you is when you park, lock the car and move away if you in a group with other hotted up cars, and if the cops come either drive off or walk away until they leave. Has worked a few times for me and mates.

Bag it, shave it, slap on some 24's...would look sweet rolling knee high to a grasshopper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back