YIppeee WHat do you think?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was actually considering bags 24,, and 5% tint. ..the suspension place that the car will be advertising will do all that pretty cheap.,. so bags might be an option.. Sitting on 24s rock up to the gfs house.. Drop it so its sitting on the ground.. her dad will freak :)

if u bag it make sure you bring it down here i wanna see a rodeo on bags.

well ill be going on the annual commodore cruise next australia day so we go for a cruise up to kiama might let you know where can come have a look .. :)

tehehe i know.. i know we all go.. mates :) its mainly full of commodores ..and then you get the odd other hotted up cars.. Ill be following a twin turbo v8 ss :) lol..

Theres plenty of rodeos on bags if you go to the mini truck shows. Bag jobs are never cheap

tehehe i know.. i know we all go.. mates :) its mainly full of commodores ..and then you get the odd other hotted up cars.. Ill be following a twin turbo v8 ss :) lol..

pmsl you gotta keep up with it first to be following it.

Your 15 how did you afford that !!

My first car was a $2500 Celica LT2000 ( i think from memory)

Was canary yellow, went to a friends dress up hippy party once and painted all daisies all over it, funny didnt even consider what paint i used and they never did wash off, lol...
Ahh those were the days ..... lol

Haha that was my first car too, still have it sitting around in storage been meaning to sell it for a while now, great little beasts, a whole lot of fun :lol:

Lower it? Do you want the first low-rodeo. The only reason for some one to lower a 4B is so its easier to load dirt bikes and still why bother. Dude just get a bigger ramp! If you got the 4X protential, you can find the better tracks!!!!

I agree with rims and grill but why remove side steps, nugbar and roof rack. (I understand the roofracks). You got a 4X4, use it. They are fun!!!! Don't get rid of extras.

As a detailer I need to ask ...... Why BLACK (that is if your vehicle is black like the pic)??????? It's the worst colour for car paint!!!!!!! Advice to all, don't buy black, red or white!!!!!

Otherwise, nice rodeo. Leave your extras get your grill n rims but then get spotties, new suspension and a winch. Have fun 4x4 in'.

Lower it? Do you want the first low-rodeo. The only reason for some one to lower a 4B is so its easier to load dirt bikes and still why bother. Dude just get a bigger ramp! If you got the 4X protential, you can find the better tracks!!!!

I agree with rims and grill but why remove side steps, nugbar and roof rack. (I understand the roofracks). You got a 4X4, use it. They are fun!!!! Don't get rid of extras.

As a detailer I need to ask ...... Why BLACK (that is if your vehicle is black like the pic)??????? It's the worst colour for car paint!!!!!!! Advice to all, don't buy black, red or white!!!!!

Otherwise, nice rodeo. Leave your extras get your grill n rims but then get spotties, new suspension and a winch. Have fun 4x4 in'.

Not using it for dirtbikes. its a promo car. basically umm I bought it as black.. and black looks the best at night when its clean.. I know it doesnt stay clean.. But you should see this car.. Honestly its smick.. .. always garaged to..

Not into 4x4 its abit diff.. Lowering it with bags more then likely ..

I've seen it, I work at a holden yard they look good but as you said don't stay clean. I hope you don't mind washing it ! Or polishing it!

if you like cars? ........... The other day I detailed the 427th Holden W427 that is signed by Tom Walkinshaw. This car is going to sit in a shed for its lifetime. Worth $200,000. Normally $150,000 but the extra $50,00 comes from signator and other extras. If you were up here I'd offter to detail your new beast form you.

Not into 4X, OK. Sounds like you'll make it look HOT any ways. Def go the grill n rims. Get machined metal, not chrome (unless you like polishing rims).

Black also shows every little imperfection very well =p any little dents or anything stick out.

As said the cops will hassle you major, any modification is like painting a bulls eye on your car for them they'll spot 1 modification and then search for anything to defect you. By the sounds of it they gonna love you a lot :D.

Oh and for the love of god don't buy one of those cannon style exhausts all the ricer-mobile boys in their pulsars and swifts have thinking they are fully sick with their loud exhaust but it really sounds crap and only compliments how their car goes - crap.

what i dont understand...is if its a so called promo car for a suspension joint.....why not raise it 6 inches thats harder to do properly the lowering it.(every tosser lowers there rodeo/hilux)......and better still why dont ya air bag it to be REAL different!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back