Your favourite alcoholic beverage?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumpage44

Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

Now i know its probably too early for some of us to be thinking about alcohol, but seeing as we are all Aussies im sure we can make an exception :p

I was just wondering what everyones favorite drink is? Personally i love whiskey, bourbon mixed with coke. Mmmmmm so warming! I don't want this to be taken the wrong way, im not an alcoholic.. i just enjoy having a few drinks ever friday to finish of the week on a nice note.

Heres a video of me expressing my love for whiskey :p

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=0tj44PuVy7s

Have a good one! I look forward to your replies!

That's a really mean thing to start a thread about with 4 hours left of work!
I love a bourbon & coke, but I more often drink beer now that I am a student again.

EDIT: just watched the video.....:shock:

Err, good question :D My favourite would have to be Malibu and lemonade, with a wedge of lime ;)

So much so that I named my dog Malibu :shock:

And vodka - the flavoured varieties that Absolut make are awesome. I am also totally hooked on the 42-Below Vodka Infusions - they come in crazy varieties like redskin, marshmallow, jelly beans and (my favourite) musk :D Unfortunately they are only available commercially, so you can't buy them in the bottle-o!

Oh and I discovered this wonderful stuff in New Zealand called Apple Sourz - it's a tangy apple schnapps that makes for awesome cocktails. I brought a bottle home duty-free, 'cos it's not available in Australia.

But errr, I'm not an alco, I swear :lol:

Jack Daniels is the only Whiskey worth drinking in my opinion, Im usually a beer man myself though.

Bourbon and Coke all the way. but I must say you were lookin a lil green after the 3rd, my other half gets a lil cranky at me coz if there is no coke I drink it straight, it tastes good.lol

I'll drink XXXX gold as an everyday'er but I'm very partial to southern comfort or ouzo.

oh and I gotta say a new drink my sis introduced me to is, I think its called liquor 49 with dry.(correct me if thats wrong) It tastes like a lemon merengue pie, and very potent if consumed all night.

I used to drink Bundy with coke until I had a rather nasty experience one time. Now the smell of it makes me ill :lol:

if i'm not drinking beer i'm drinking bacardi and coke,..mmmm,....drinking,...

VODKA! if i had a camera i would show u my "wall of power" its about 2 dozen vodka bottles stacked on top of a shelf lol. i love my vodka

also kokanee beer, its canadian and is better tasting then james boag or any premium beer and it costs about 8 bux for six longnecks:D

Rum. I LOVE rum.

Anyone tried Bacardi 151? I got a bottle for my birthday.

I don't think there is any hiding my love for Vodka.

im a beer man, my current fav is some stuff from Thailand called "chang". Asahi is pretty good too.
Also dont mind mixing my own Black Russians at house parties, usually a mate and i will split a bottle of vodka and a bottle of tequila and the coke, take it in turns mixing drinks.

anyone ever noticed how drinks you mix yourself get progressively stronger as the night wears on?

meh ur alright at drinkin,
but not as good as me,

this is a video of when i lived in russia lol

[video=youtube;LQKvv9dc80w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQKvv9dc80w[/video]

hmm. bundy with coke, jd and jm with coke, and home made croation vodka shots

Beer and wine at the moment. Although when I was finishing my final year uni project I took to drinking Wild Turkey with a dash of water.

Now THATS warming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back