Your favourite alcoholic beverage?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything with vodka in it:)

Used to have it straight... That was before new years eve last year:|never again...

Gin is a grannies drink Forensick! :lol: There's a fine line between the 14yr old girl and the 84yr old grannie! :lol:

My fav drink is a rough as guts Drambuie and Scotch whiskey......A "Rusty Nail" if you please! ;)

its odd that it has that reputation... especially in australia when it really isnt a granny drink (long live the shandy!)

actually just as bad, you'll find its becoming a drink of pretension.

i find brown spirits too sweet.... rum is EVIL... but short of a very very exspensive scotch, even whiskeys are too sweet for my taste.

the beers i drink reflect the same thing.
generally is asahi.

i like it dry.

all that said.... when i'm at work and i can have the $50 a shot congac... well.... :)

Beer I find is a more 'versatile' drink Imo...love having a beer after work or on a nice warm day.

When it is cooler a scotch and dry hits the spot very well.. Ballantines usually.

There are many spirits, cocktails even wine that I enjoy very much and the varying tastes are great, but beer is my staple.

hmm my shot of choice lately has been a "bushfire" aka "Flat Liner".. its 1/2 Tequila 1/2 White Sambuca topped off with a load of tobasco sauce.. if your gonna try it wit the tobasco i recommend you get an ice water with it too.. though its not bad without the sauce.. especially after your 5th pint

lol

Who likes goon :lol: come on doesen't that stuff taste great :shock:
To be honest even the smell of that stuff sickens me.
There is even a rule in our house NO GOON

Try putting a 'little' bit of tobasco sauce in your Coronas or Bravaria's, try to miss the lip of the drink while putting it in there though..

i think you can guess what i like the most
i will always be the RUMPIG

Thumpage's idea of a party: sitting at home drinking whisky by himself in front of a video camera... dressed as biker... Poor bloke. :lol:

I enjoy BEER... with mates though ;)

Try putting a 'little' bit of tobasco sauce in your Coronas or Bravaria's, try to miss the lip of the drink while putting it in there though..
Will give it a go, never heard that one before.
Have the lime in there as well as the tabasco ?

Yeah I used too, I haven't done it in awhile though. I only added about 2-3 drops of tobasco..

Experimenting is usually the way to go, try with lime/without or lemon..if you can't taste the tobasco add a little more..too hot and the next beer gets less :p

Rum if it's just sociable or Tequila for me if it's a big night :lol:

Allana:)

Im a vodka woman, i mean man i mean o lol theirs no hiding it i love sugary chick drinks. But when im trying to hide in the closet, extra dry is pretty good.

Bundy,Capt.Morgan, Karuba or Mount Gaye Rum & pepsi max( dont like coke)

Thumpage's idea of a party: sitting at home drinking whisky by himself in front of a video camera... dressed as biker... Poor bloke. :lol:

I enjoy BEER... with mates though ;)

Hahaha once again Phil is jealous of my lifestyle :p

good ole Heineken, one of the things i bought with my first pay cheque and it was certianly a lot cheaper for a case back then, not that im that old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back