Your favourite alcoholic beverage?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I do drink, which isn't too regularly, I love to massacre Chivas Regal with vanilla coke :D

all you mixers...
its a shame.

drink of choice is Gin (souths or tanqueray) always a triple, on ice, a half lime squeezed over the ice BEFORE the gin gets poured in!

XXXX beer is a gods drink but i love me rum and coke too

all you mixers...
its a shame.

drink of choice is Gin (souths or tanqueray) always a triple, on ice, a half lime squeezed over the ice BEFORE the gin gets poured in!

Shame on us mixerers? Nay, sir, shame on you; gin should be outlawed!

gin is the drink of gods!

but if you are gonna drink a spirit.... anjoy the taste.... hiding it behind a mask of sugar is such a 14 y/o girl way to drink

nothing like a fine old scotch on ice.....a nice Glen Fiddich Ancient reserve.....yum

And Forensick .....each to there own...if people want to mix thats up to them. You shouldnt judge...
In my opinion Gin takes you one step closer to suicide.....It is well known as a depresant

gin is the drink of gods!

but if you are gonna drink a spirit.... anjoy the taste.... hiding it behind a mask of sugar is such a 14 y/o girl way to drink

Gin is a grannies drink Forensick! :lol: There's a fine line between the 14yr old girl and the 84yr old grannie! :lol:

My fav drink is a rough as guts Drambuie and Scotch whiskey......A "Rusty Nail" if you please! ;)

Vodka - definatley. Nothing more beautiful than vodka.

Vokda and cranberry juice with a wedge of lime... *sigh*

Someone is now thirsty....

I work in a liquor store, just finished then :p yet i dont drink :S people think im strange for that lol

Used to love my bourbon, havnt drunk that in a while since i dont drink coke anymore but i don't mind stones ginger beer

Depending on the mood, usually jimmy or teddies, carlton draught on tap.
And its not too early to think about a drink, this is the first day of my weekend :D

Attachments

• jimmy.JPG
    jimmy.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 16
  • teddy.JPG
    teddy.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 13
Wild Turkey and Lemonade OR Bacardi And Lemonade. Both have to have a slice of lemon floating.

Cheers and have a good one all.
Tam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back