your herps and travel?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your telling me that you believe the dragon 'gets phsyched' when he 'knows' he is going to be taken for a car ride?
I didnt say they dont have emotions at all, just that some emotions and feelings that do not exist in reptiles are being attributed to the dragon. I will go through the whole thread later and pull out more of the examples such as the one i gave you here...If you believe it, explain to me how they get psyched as every single animal behaviour book i have ever read never mentioned such behaviour...Dont forget this is not mating we are taking about but a car ride...

People that write books on animal behaviour rarely study them in pet like conditions, it is either in a lab or in a natural environment and they usually have pretty preconceived ideas about the animals they study before they even start research. It is very hard to do an unbiased scientific study into such things as behaviour because the person doing the study is usually out to prove one thing or another. Take lab animals for example, a scientist working in a lab that experiments with animals is not going to produce a paper that shows rats have emotions or feelings as then that would raise all sorts of moral questions.

so the fact that yoda runs up and down his enclosure, spinning and grappling at the glass to get out as soon as i pick up my house keys proves he doesn't get excited? i'm also pretty sure that that when it comes to emotions the word 'psyched' is one used when one is excited over something. i'm also pretty sure not many dragons spin when house keys are picked up.

so the fact that yoda runs up and down his enclosure, spinning and grappling at the glass to get out as soon as i pick up my house keys proves he doesn't get excited? i'm also pretty sure that that when it comes to emotions the word 'psyched' is one used when one is excited over something. i'm also pretty sure not many dragons spin when house keys are picked up.

sounds like a dog lol, but i know what you mean i keep my 2 fem cbd's seperate but i take them next door for a beer and stuff like that together, they dont seem to mind and its not hurting them, mine get all excited when they see tha car come into the garage coz i think they know its play / feed time....whats the point of having a pet to not show it affection or play with it etc. wouldnt that be like a job to people caring for them, if they have no attachments to the animals

just my 2 bobs worth

sounds like a dog lol, but i know what you mean i keep my 2 fem cbd's seperate but i take them next door for a beer and stuff like that together, they dont seem to mind and its not hurting them, mine get all excited when they see tha car come into the garage coz i think they know its play / feed time....whats the point of having a pet to not show it affection or play with it etc. wouldnt that be like a job to people caring for them, if they have no attachments to the animals

just my 2 bobs worth

Bring back the like button

yeah, for me yoda is my mate and he keeps me company on the days im home alone. god i could tell you his fave episode of ER and the one he hates the most. he even blackbeards one of the characters yeap he just loves his ER

mine hates me taking her out of the sun, she goes balck and hissing at me, i can get her out of her enclosure fine but sunning its a big no no lol

Last edited:
I'm confused as to why everyone loads there flamethrowers ready to roast every person for some thing they've said or done...Welcome to APS?

Isn't it illegal to remove him from your property as he's on a license?

there is a guy on the gold coast who carries a scrubby i think round cavill all the time, my bro and many people have seen him and spoken to him
in nsw im not to sure

i cant take mine out cause i have alot of people in my area which work for the wild life places and will get me introuble as ur not ment to take it from its address on the license. it sucks but im not taking chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back