your username

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines a bit tricky... basically, my name is Jason...and get this..my surname starts with a L!!! hows that for using your imagination...

Well in year 4 i had to do a speach on a made up animal so i came up with snocodile snake x crocodile.;);):D

Is that the same room full of people that jumped to your defence
Nope, cause I'm jumping to her defense and I'm not in that room.

Wow, interesting stories everybody!! :D

anny is my real world nick name cus my full name is too long
Anastacia? (spelling):)

I wanna be Sunshine-Rainbow.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
my real name is Emily-Kate...so miley_take is just me mixed up...or confused...which I usually am :lol:

I have an old race horse and his paddock name is Dino (but apparently spelt Deano, I got it wrong), so with not much creativity I came up with Dino the horse.

Jumala was the name of a gorgeous snake that I had to give up years ago. The name comes from Finland and it was the name of one of the Sky Gods. I just always like the sound of it :)

Basically all the snakes i own are Pythons and 73 was the year i was born.

Mmmmmm, MrsDragonLady
Mrs cos I is one
Dragon cos of the EWDs that have taken up residence here
Lady just to confuse you
:lol::lol::lol:

My name is due to one of my very first callouts ....redbelly behind a hot water system....I changed the colour of my knickers that day ....so so close :)

The_S_Word,
S stands for Snake, as some people dont like to hear that I own a snake. so its liek dont say the S word.

OOhhh my real name is Sue and Garth's real name is John....easy really.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back