your username

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is so silly, my kids were playing on a kids game site & they put my name in to a username generator & it spat out the name Kyrovelaro. When I joined aps that was the first name I thought of so I shortened it to Kyro & used that:)

mine is just my last name swapped around and joined together (last name is 2 words)

My snakes are all in pairs: Frank and Nancy, Dolly and Kenny and Shane and Kirsty.
It's a musical thing. Frank was my first

My wife calls me Mr Happy because of the way I control my temper - especially when we go out in the boat fishing. I've got a couple of shirts with it on as well, and we think we might name out boat that. (she is being sarcastic)

been my gamer name for over 10 years i am a geek lol and a shadow Sabre ir pretty much the opposite of a light Sabre. lol and i have spelled sabre the proper way.

Reptile - i love reptiles underscore cause there arnt any spaces aloud and boy cause i was 8 when i first used this username on another site

Brigsy cause my last name is Brignall and was always Brigsy at school. Wish i had a cool story but hey thats just me..

Myne is because i like herps and i think they rule :p

I stole my username from Mr. Phillip Anselmo (vocalist from PanterA)
Anton Crowley is the alias that Phil used whenever he was doing a side project.

He got this name from two well known people who have inspired him over the years:

Anton LaVey - founder of the Church of Satan and Author of the Satanic Bible.

Aleister Crowley - wrote about Thelema, Magick, Philosophy, Politics, and Culture. He has been dubbed "The Wickedest Man in the World".

So now you know ;)

I stole my username from Mr. Phillip Anselmo (vocalist from PanterA)
Anton Crowley is the alias that Phil used whenever he was doing a side project.

He got this name from two well known people who have inspired him over the years:

Anton LaVey - founder of the Church of Satan and Author of the Satanic Bible.

Aleister Crowley - wrote about Thelema, Magick, Philosophy, Politics, and Culture. He has been dubbed "The Wickedest Man in the World".

So now you know ;)
so with that bible does it come with a set of daggers and a bucket of freshly squeezed goats blood?

my grandma used to call me sweet angel, i also used to be on a buffy forum and angel was a character and that was my username on there so yeah used it from that. had it forever :)

Mines a bit tricky... basically, my name is Jason...and get this..my surname starts with a L!!! hows that for using your imagination...

Same here i thought i was very imaginative putting my last name in as my user name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back