Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skunk

Reaction score
was bored so i figured id take sum snappy snaps. makes me hungry watchin her eat....Yuuuummmmm

lol. i was kinda tempted to say a puppy but i think i woulda upset a few ppl... :twisted:

& yes..it was a rabbit.

Bunny! :D

I have a couple of pictures of mine eating bunnies too :D Except that mine were wet and white, not fluffy and black :p

Cool stuff :D

hahaha i thouhgt it looked like a puppy too post your pics up sdaji it would be good to see

Skunk I have never tried mine on rabbits.Do they take to them quickly?

it was the 1st time i offerd a rabbit actually. at first she was abit confused as to what to do with it. however it didnt take long before she knew which end she had to get down her throat. lol

alby said:
hahaha i thouhgt it looked like a puppy too post your pics up sdaji it would be good to see

Remind me in a week or two, I'll post what I have. For now, enjoy Skunks :)

Yum yum bunny in the tummy :p

hi snakeman, shes roughly 1.5yrs old now. around 4ft at a guess...iv never actually measured her. im pretty sure if i fed her more shed be alot bigger. however they only get fed once every week.

theyr such pigs !! would eat every 2nd day if i offerd lol.

great pics mate, and a real pretty snake.

I thuoght it was a cat for a minute- I must admit- I was pretty sickened by the thought of feeding a kitten to your python LMAO!!!!!

well to tell you the truth Im discusted you fed that snake a rabbit a hare would have been more suited :p

i honestly thought it was a cat too

lovely looking python tho

love the first pic
the second pic the python looks very content

My bredli and my stimsoni all eat rabbits, rats, and mice.
Pinkies for the stimsoni though ! :)

Snakesmum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back