Zoe getting banned?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxereturn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
What's going on with that? I agree with most of the bannings on this site, but come on...Zoe? She's awesome!

Consider this my last post until she is brought back...

i was going to vote that zoe is the spawn of satan for the fun of it, but i think that she was kicked out for a stupid reason

fo?rum ( P ) Pronunciation Key (f?rm, fr-)
n. pl. fo?rums, also fo?ra (f?r, fr)

The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.
A public meeting place for open discussion.
A medium of open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper or a radio or television program.
A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.
A court of law; a tribunal.

On that note, Bring back the Zo!!!

Seriously.....How can Slatey banned her for not apologising......all hail slatey.....bow down and kiss his feet. :roll: :roll:

WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE< WE WANT ZOE<WE WANT ZOE<

Forum Rule 14: "... It is privately run and is not a democracy ..."

Slateman can do whatever the hell he wants!!! :)

SnakeWrangler said:
Forum Rule 14: "... It is privately run and is not a democracy ..."

Slateman can do whatever the hell he wants!!! :)

Fair enough, but at this rate, aps will consist of ..........just slatey eventually.

I ain't saying I agree with it, but most dictatorships tender to ignore the people that make up the general population (us), I don't know what Zoe done to get banned, but I don't remember ever seeing anything "excessive" by her. I am also not saying that slateman doesn't listen to us, but due to his rules, he never promised he would.

If it means anything, I say bring her back!! :)

Cheers.

the reason she got banned was coz i told soulweaver what i thought of him, then slatey deleted it, then zoe reckoned it was still there but it wasnt, then slatey asked for an apology but zoe kept refusing and getting herself into deeper sh*t.

Actually he demanded an apology, for something that wasn't even an issue.

image002.jpg

...poor Zoe! Have a heart! Look her bat wings are drooping...and that's not all! LOL

Please bring back Zoe...it's lonely without her here!!! I think she was just standing up for what she knows is right.

Bring Back Zoe we need zoe i would of voted for zoe being the spawn of satan but i am the only true spawn of satan i would like to see what slatey has to say after seeing the peoples thougts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back