Zoe getting banned?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ive had a few drinks hey. And what i was noticing hey. was that someone on this site hey finishes everthing hey with a hey hey i hope i havent hey upset this person hey but it looked funny hey when i was drunk hey. I have read there posts alot hey and i really like them hey but it was funny hey. Apologies in advance hey

Have just read the thread in which ZOE got banned from and I think it was completly unneccasary for her to be banned. like what a few other people have said I have also read far worse posts on this site with no resulting ban. I honestly don't think Zoe disrepected slateman in the post and I don't think she had anything to apoligize for. also I find it strange that slateman demanded an apology :roll:

I say BRING BACK ZOE! :D

Id love to have a beer with stevo, cause stevo's me mate... la la la laaaa

Stevo's not posting nemore tonite but hell have another beer sherm(so ive heard)

So how about it Slatey old matey? Many a bloke and sheila who respect all the admins and mods(sound like punk rockers) have voiced there upset at the banishment of naughty Zoe, can we please let her back to play?

Just got home from the pub and im trashed, off to bed i go with a bucket here and a bucket there, here a bucket there a bucket....ahhhhh, yooz get the message

Parko said:
So how about it Slatey old matey? Many a bloke and sheila who respect all the admins and mods(sound like punk rockers) have voiced there upset at the banishment of naughty Zoe, can we please let her back to play?

I am sorry to upset all of you.
I am looking at this from my point of view.
This is my website and I invited you all here to enjoy your selves. I do work hard and many hours to maintain this site for my and your benefit.
I do concider my self like host in the house and you as visitors.
If any of my visitors would be disrespectfull to me in my house, I would demand apology or ask him to leave my house. As a host I would expect to be treated with dignity by my guests.

It is only up to zoe if she like to come back.
Zoe have my e-mail and what I asking is not that much. World sorry can be used in many ways. Simple sorry I did not ment it to offend you I just overlooked that you moderated befor posting your opinion. would do me just fine.

Greg did e-mailed me after we deleted him and politely explained reason for his behavours. That is why he was taking back. Anybody can make wrong moove in some stage.

This type of pole is absolutely stupid and do not helping this unpleasant situation. I newer said that Zoe is the spawn of Satan.
It is just showing the mental maturity of creator.

message from zoe:

slatey i did apologise for offending you thru a pm sent to you from soulweavers account. i did however see ackie's post unedited before i said what i said as did a few other people who actually told me about it before i saw it. i saw it with my own 2 eyes therefore i know it was there...but between the time when i saw his comment was unedited and the time when i finished reading up to the last page and posted, it must have been edited. maybe you edited it and posted your comments while i was reading the rest of the thread up to that point i dont know. either way, i have already apologised for offending you like i said...

Apology exepted.
I did not understand that message from soulweaver was ment as apology from you to me.

SW message below:
once again i'd like to stress that zoe ment no personal attack on you, and has no hard feleings what so ever, and never ment to offend you. She is sorry if you were offended, but is not sorry for what she said, because it was ment in a disrespectful way.

I was waiting for direct aproach by you.

naughty naughty man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back