Got a new piercing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey that website has now shown me there is someone in the world more blue than Trousa... my gosh he has a little bit of catching up to do.

Ew.. you people are insane.. I mean each to their own (i have piercings and getting a tat - hidden... just for me...) but .... ewwwww..... why? How about you just get real scars? I've got some beauties... and at least there's a story...0.

I can hardly see how that is offensive, but okay. Conservatives! :rolleyes: :):)

I shall explain scarification instead if I can't post links.

Scarification can be done a number of ways, there's cutting/skin removal, branding with a cautery pen, branding with some kind of laser and strike branding (which has heated up bits of metal pressed into the skin).
After you get the it done during the healing process - if you don't scar that well - you basically aggravate it with peroxide, or scrub off the scab in the shower so it scars better.

There's a few places in Australia you can get it done. Karl at Puncture Body Piercing in Maroochydore does branding. I think Anders 'the piercing guy' does Cutting/Skin removal scarification. Unsure about other places. But Karl and Anders have folios online worth looking at.

I wouldn't advise doing it yourself; it's too risky, the professionals are there for a reason.

who cares cause its your body but doing things like getting your tongue split or implants or scarification could have some serious side effects as far as muscular or ligature damage not just down the track either. and as far as scarification goes no way would i let anyone brand me like cattle or hack into my flesh like a butcher to make me different to everyone else.

keep in mind that its your body and that everyone should respect the decisions you make to do with that and if they don't then tell them to go away (replace ****s with creative and colorful language).

and Metal Jazz from those pictures i think you look gorgeous.

Here here!

I have already explained why serenaphoenix.

But here's an article i'd like you to read. And anybody else who asks the question "Why?"

http://www.bmezine.com/news/lizardman/20030610.html

"How about you get some real scars"

The scars I am getting wont be fake... They will be very real and an awesome experience.

EDIT: Oh and there usually is a story behind people's decision to get scarification/tattoo/branding.

www,pierced.com.au

is a australian run piercing forum, pretty much like aussiepythons.

heaps of people will answer questions for you, BME is currently down and has been f or a while now so the information stream is kinda crap at the moment.

I have branding/scarification/tattoos and piercing and currently work at Puncture Body piercing on the sunnycoast queensland. Wayde dunn is one of the worlds best scarification artist who is from the sunny coast reprazent. who will be back on the 20th on dec if any one wanted any work done

waydedunn.com

Wow she is really pretty ... *sighs*

Gorgeous eyes, could get lost in them for hours :)

......hmmm... now where was it I saw those other gorgeous eyes ??? ;)

* Stewydead? - has Karl sold Puncture yet, that place has lost allot of rep around the traps since Karl lost interest in it all :( that cat's the least!

* Serenaphoenix? - tattoos have no stories? o_O you can post a pic of your scars if you like, or just post a pic ;)

i'm inclined to agree with snake pimp, i remember that "post ya face" thread a while ago where everyone started rating other people on the forums. M_J gets my vote.

heres a couple of my tatts. right arm is only 1/4 finished, gonna be a full sleeve by the time it's done. :D

Attachments

• tat 001.jpg
    tat 001.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 32
  • tat 002.jpg
    tat 002.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 41
So Metal, what mods in particular are you thinking of getting? Like i know scarification and that but like where and have you already got them kinda drawn up in your mind?

So Metal, what mods in particular are you thinking of getting? Like i know scarification and that but like where and have you already got them kinda drawn up in your mind?

I want cutting/skin removal scarification on my arms and maybe a few implants, so far i've only got one certain idea as to what I want and that is a viper wrapped around the area just above my elbow and making its way down with its head resting on my wrist. And I was thinking maybe a dragon on my back.

I'm not going to get any branding done, i'm not a fan of hot things.

As for tattoos I want my legs and sides covered with a H.R Giger inspired dark fantasy theme. Creepy landscapes with dark creatures etc. I'm a huge fan of surrealism so I want elements of that.

I want two small subdermal implants in my forehead so I have small horns. And I was thinking maybe some small implants going vertically down my chest, stopping before my boobs.

I want my ears shaped, so they are more pointed and my tongue split.

I was thinking of getting my teeth filed but decided not to, I like my teeth the way they are; There's a guy that makes custom fangs out of dental acrylic in Europe (I think). They are caps that fit over your teeth, i might just get some of them instead, they look very realistic.

heres a couple of my tatts. right arm is only 1/4 finished, gonna be a full sleeve by the time it's done. :D

Hmmmmm you have a nice back.

I like the one on your left arm, though I'm not a huge fan of tribal.

I'd like to know if there is anyone here that's had dermal anchors before?

I'm going to get four, where I've had surface peircings before but I'm still a little unsure about how bad they scar, or how easily you can get them removed?

Hmmmmm you have a nice back.

I like the one on your left arm, though I'm not a huge fan of tribal.

Thanks mate :) The symbol on my left arm was designed by my partner, she has the same thing in the centre of her back, it's sort of our "family crest" if you will :p

here's her back:

Attachments

• BelleBack.jpg
    BelleBack.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back