Got a new piercing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
google bme - body modification ezine. Itz a great site and explains a lot of stuff as well as having a photo gallery so u can see what everything looks like - there's some interesting stuff out there!

That is the first time I have seen Transdermal Implants they look amazing. I find it funny that the best argument most people can come up with against tatts and piercings is "how will it look when you are old". I believe you regret more what you never tried that what you did,as long as nobody got hurt :D besides yourself:lol: Bones will mend and chicks dig scars (or have I been lied too) LOL.

On the BME front page towards the top ringht hand corner is a list that has a link to BME encyclopedia in it. I've already tried to post the link and got an infraction for it. Soo yeah.

That is the first time I have seen Transdermal Implants they look amazing.

Yeah, Transdermal implants are amazing, apparently they're really hard to heal though.

i know i'm gonna get blasted for this but i don't see the point in body modification. people have developed through evolution for billions or millions (however long w have been around for) of years. I personally think that we should be proud of our bodys no matter what shape size color or texture. Its not like modifying a car or a house where you can make it better faster stronger or worth more and then trade it in for something else. sure tats and piercings are cool and who cares cause its your body but doing things like getting your tongue split or implants or scarification could have some serious side effects as far as muscular or ligature damage not just down the track either. and as far as scarification goes no way would i let anyone brand me like cattle or hack into my flesh like a butcher to make me different to everyone else.

keep in mind that its your body and that everyone should respect the decisions you make to do with that and if they don't then tell them to go away (replace words with creative and colorful language).

and Metal Jazz from those pictures i think you look gorgeous.

u are a gorgeous girl and i think u still will be no matter what u get done. i have to say i have never looked into any of that stuff before but after doing a google search i was suprised at how good some of it looks. i was looking at the scarification and skin removal pics and they look pretty cool although the pics showing it getting done didn't look so good lol. me and pain don't mix too well lol. i'm a big sook hehehe

It's an expression of ones self, it's an art form, it can bring relief, it can make people feel better about themselves, it could mark a significant event, it could be 'just 'cause'. There are plenty of reasons why one would choose body modification.

I read a story where a girl who thought herself ugly and didn't want to go in public, she got piercings and it made her feel more confident because she liked to think people were looking at her piercings and ignoring everything else.

As for me, I am proud of my body, getting body modifications makes me even prouder, I like being an individual. But it's not just about that.
As I've said before I love how it feels (mentally and physically), i love how it looks, I love that I will have a piece of art on me for the rest of my life, I love how it sets me apart from the herd. I believe it improves the way I look; maybe not to others, but to myself. I like feeling like i'm pretty, i don't care if others find me revolting because of my mods, they make me happy.

By the way: they don't 'hack into flesh like a butcher' they make precise cuts with a scalpel and take the procedure seriously. It is an art form, not a random butchering..

Thank you for your compliment, Jaron.

u are a gorgeous girl and i think u still will be no matter what u get done. i have to say i have never looked into any of that stuff before but after doing a google search i was suprised at how good some of it looks. i was looking at the scarification and skin removal pics and they look pretty cool although the pics showing it getting done didn't look so good lol. me and pain don't mix too well lol. i'm a big sook hehehe

Hehe, thank you.

Yeah, it does look painful, have you seen the pictures of skin removal where they have a bit of skin in the tweezers and the scalpel cutting away at the skin?:lol:

They do use a topical anesthetic if you want. Something called blue gel.

I really like your mods Metal Jazz. And i couldn't recommend Anders "the piercing guy" high enough, he's done all my work (except earlobes) and he's great, always healed up perfectly and never been rejected or had to repierce.

Scarification is something I like the idea of, but i'm sticking with tattoos for the time being. once i've finished both sleeves and my back I don't know if i'll have anywhere left to get it done hehe. But do what makes you happy mate, in this life you have to look after yourself and make yourself happy, because nobody else is going to do it for you.

Cheers.

Hehe, thank you.

Yeah, it does look painful, have you seen the pictures of skin removal where they have a bit of skin in the tweezers and the scalpel cutting away at the skin?:lol:

They do use a topical anesthetic if you want. Something called blue gel.

oh yeah i saw them!!! lol. it kinda made me queezy lol

Have you got any pictures of your tats sockbat?

No:cry: really sorry my computer is so out off date it's not compatable with my digital camera. When I update this site will be flooded with pics off tatts,piercings and my beardi. Think you'd really like my last tatt, it's a smoking alien on my leg. My hubby has the same 1 on his forearm just different colours.:D

</IMG>

hmmm... My most unique piercing is my reverse frenum, had it for about 6/7 years now and can go for 6 months or more without wearing jewelry as the hole is now scarred & permanent :) and I originally did it with a 6GA blade.
I have decided to forgo you the trauma of seeing a pic of that ;) however I included one of my favourite tattoo. The tattoo is not finished and still has several hours work to go ...

Last edited:
Oooh very nice, where did you get that done?
More pictures please! (Of tattoos, not aforementioned trauma giving piercings) =P

I fly to Sydney to get my tatts from a mate :) he has been tattooing for over 25 years and mine was his first face lol.. we had a blast.

I am covered in tattoo's I will post a few more . maybe :)

How bloody hot is it in Gympie O-o I was up that way this arfternoon for an hour or so, it has cooled down a bit now here (Sunrise Beach) - that said my girlfriend and her friend just jumped into the ***l. lol

cya

I fly to Sydney to get my tatts from a mate :) he has been tattooing for over 25 years and mine was his first face lol.. we had a blast.

I am covered in tattoo's I will post a few more . maybe :)

How bloody hot is it in Gympie O-o I was up that way this arfternoon for an hour or so, it has cooled down a bit now here (Sunrise Beach) - that said my girlfriend and her friend just jumped into the ***l. lol

cya

Ahhhh, too hot for my liking!! I was ready to die this afternoon and then the rain came and cooled everything off. I hope it comes back tomorrow or it's going to be another disgusting humid day.

Mmm face tattoos are awesome, have you heard of Insectavora? She has half her face tattooed. And a lot of other great tattoos.
l_9c2412ad7bbdb5bbb6fb315bcb3b1a3a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back