Does anyone here like Piercings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 lobes and one right up the top of my ear cartelage that's left over from an angle scaffold. Tongue and nipple done, had heaps of others but have taken them out for various reasons.

omg pantspie thats just insane!!
As a groomer do you also worry about them things being torn outta your face?
I'm old fashioned just ears, tongue & nipple for me ;)

I take my septum ring out just incase, but everything else isn't really hookable.
Doubt it would actually happen but like yesterday for instance i had a dog hook her back duke claw on the chain i use to keep them tied up, how she did it i have no idea, just got into some awkward position, so i figure i won't take that risk with my nose.

WoW, I couldnt get a peicing if my life depended on it. But tats, any time of the week. For my 20th and my old mans 50th we are both going in to get some done!

WoW, I couldnt get a peicing if my life depended on it. But tats, any time of the week. For my 20th and my old mans 50th we are both going in to get some done!

I have 4 tattoos and a number of piercings and believe me, piercings don't even hurt but tattoos sure do.

I have nose, tongue, top of left ear, and 2 holes in both lower lobes. I didn't even feel the nose or tongue being done.

both ears twice and my lip :)

Me%2017-12.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
these are my current tats and my eye brow piercing not a big fan of that tho it gets in the way more than anything

Attachments

• 17122008234.jpg
    17122008234.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 17122008237.jpg
    17122008237.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 17122008240.jpg
    17122008240.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 17122008241.jpg
    17122008241.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 17122008242.jpg
    17122008242.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 54
would you like two tickets to the gun show. :p

the missus wanted me to post that one im her trophy bf (dunno why)

Attachments

• 17122008245.jpg
    17122008245.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 140
I'm boring, only earlobes x 4, upper ear x1 and belly button (although thinking of getting rid of it but dunno how I will hide the ugly hole it will leave as I've had it for almost 6yrs and hated it for 4 and a bit...) am keen on getting a few tatts tho... just waiting on the money to do it... Maybe get a couple more piercings, yet to decide where tho...

Last edited:
i have tounge, ears x 7, labret, nose, both nipples....and tats:) wanting me neck done asap..been twice and chickened out lol

One of my cheek piercings went wrong, i forgot to change it to a longer bar and my skin grew over the back of the piercing, i had to get it cut out with a scalpel.

Such good times.

that happened to my lip ring... i got a referal from the doctor & he wrote 'renae has a lip ring stuck in her lip' i wish they would've let me keep it :(
no **** sherlock! i pissed myself laughing for days xD

but anywho, i still have my lip done, nose, tragus, industrial, couple in the upper part of the other ear.. and lots of lower lobe piercings :D
looking to get another one soon.. maybe tongue, or another weird ear piercing lol

only my eyebrown atm... had my ear done took it out... lol and then last year had my ear pierced with a stapler... i didn't agree i was a sleep... apparently the best prank to wake someone up! GRRR!!

This is one of my tats...which is on my chest. :)

I got it done ages ago and I don't really like it anymore. I'm thinking of having something else done over the top, like a dragonfly, but not sure how it would look. I'll have to go in and speak to one of the guys and see what they think.

Last edited:
I used to have an industrial but got all infected then I had both tragus's done and now I have my anti tragus, nose, tongue, lip and of course ears... Took out both of my tragus's as having 2 c-sections I had to take them out so I just left them out after number 2... one day I will take the rest out too... But most likely I will keep my anti tragus as its my fav and means something to me...
I only have 2 small tats one cute little lady bug on my hip and a sun thing on my back with my star sign in the middle (own design) Looking at a nice way of doing kids names somewhere on my body...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back