Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah my favourite topic.

I currently only have 4 piercings which are my nipples, tongue and septum.
Retired: 3x labret, horizontal lip, bridge and sternum.

I plan on having my tongue split by the end of the year.

Other stuff I have planned: nipples done a second time facing the other direction so that the balls appear in an X pattern, 2x Horizontal clit hood piercing, Subdermal implants going vertically up my sternum and I have tattooes planned for my legs and sides.
I've also been keeping in mind a cutting/skin removal back piece but that's a maybe at this stage and will be until I've thought it through for a longer period of time.

Anyone got there tongue split? Being a reptile forum i though it would have been bought up by now..

i have both sides of my nose, lip, tongue, tragus, ear lobes, both nipples, belly button x 3...

i get a massive rush when i get them done, next i want a vampire bite and a tattoo

i would love to try suspension, i imagine it would be a mental challenge but feel very empowering

Ah my favourite topic.

I currently only have 4 piercings which are my nipples, tongue and septum.
Retired: 3x labret, horizontal lip, bridge and sternum.

I plan on having my tongue split by the end of the year.

Other stuff I have planned: nipples done a second time facing the other direction so that the balls appear in an X pattern, 2x Horizontal clit hood piercing, Subdermal implants going vertically up my sternum and I have tattooes planned for my legs and sides.
I've also been keeping in mind a cutting/skin removal back piece but that's a maybe at this stage and will be until I've thought it through for a longer period of time.

LOl i just posted about tongue split..

Currently my new plans are to get my scarifications done ( been waiting a long time now), maybe a suspension in the holidays. And i am planning on getting some major implantation work.
Oh an of course some more piercing when i Cbf

Heh yeah I noticed that.

I have wanted my tongue split for around 4 years and now that I have the money (and at the end of the year enough time off work) I am gonna go ahead with it. Have already contacted somebody about it and he's keen for me to go in so he can have a look at my tongue.

I have also been tossing up the idea of ear shaping and 3x subdermal implants in the area between my thumb and forefinger on each hand, but that's a bit hard with work as I am constantly putting on gloves/taking them off and washing my hands.

I love me some body modification. Is the link that was posted earlier of Body Modification Ezine?

dont have my tounge split but i watched my mate get/do it, with a little help. was great to see, kinda bloody and smells rank when its cortorized( wrong spelling)

Heh yeah I noticed that.

I have wanted my tongue split for around 4 years and now that I have the money (and at the end of the year enough time off work) I am gonna go ahead with it. Have already contacted somebody about it and he's keen for me to go in so he can have a look at my tongue.

I have also been tossing up the idea of ear shaping and 3x subdermal implants in the area between my thumb and forefinger on each hand, but that's a bit hard with work as I am constantly putting on gloves/taking them off and washing my hands.

I love me some body modification. Is the link that was posted earlier of Body Modification Ezine?

Yes i think there was a BME link in there somewhere. If you get any implants on your hands allow at least a week before anythink physical again. Gloves should be fine- i got 2 6mm thick rods on my left hand, gloves still slip on. On my left hand i will be getting a disk over the holidays

dont have my tounge split but i watched my mate get/do it, with a little help. was great to see, kinda bloody and smells rank when its cortorized( wrong spelling)

The smell of the healing is pretty bad too, its been described as similar to a steak thats been left in the sun for a few weeks

tonight i am stretching my conch up to 8 gauge. Fingers crossed!

tonight i am stretching my conch up to 8 gauge. Fingers crossed!

How many ml's is that?
My left ear used to be 10ml and my right ear 16ml. Hardcore I know :p Poor little ears. I ended up taking them out though.

All I got now is 7 in the ears and 1 in the belly :)
I want a scaffold in my right ear but ouch !

Some of you guys are nuts, how can you tolerate so much pain! You must be truly epic :D

How many ml's is that?
My left ear used to be 10ml and my right ear 16ml. Hardcore I know :p Poor little ears. I ended up taking them out though.

All I got now is 7 in the ears and 1 in the belly :)
I want a scaffold in my right ear but ouch !

Some of you guys are nuts, how can you tolerate so much pain! You must be truly epic :D

Umm, doesnt seem like much, but only 3.4mm. Stretching cartliage is a different ball game compared to lobes. You can only do smaller stretches.

Umm, doesnt seem like much, but only 3.4mm. Stretching cartliage is a different ball game compared to lobes. You can only do smaller stretches.

Ouch!
I couldn't imagine stretching cartlidge. I had a friend who stretched hers once. Looks painful :)
Let us know how it goes !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back