Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch!
I couldn't imagine stretching cartlidge. I had a friend who stretched hers once. Looks painful :)
Let us know how it goes !

will do. I have already stretched it from 14 to 10 twice. Tonight i will go to 8. then in a few months to 6

i got 12mm ears , 3mm septum and about 12 hours of tattoo work...i had my tongue web pierced but i was drunk and it came out so im going to get it redone in a few weeks. my goal would be 3/4 inch lobes and a 6mm septum...big enough to push a glowstick through my nose lol

I'm tattooed pretty much all down my left side, from my earlobe down to my left foot. Two 3/4 length sleeves, and stretched lobes to 10mm. Oh, and a monroe piercing. Pretty lame really compared to your impressive collection webcol!

I'm tattooed pretty much all down my left side, from my earlobe down to my left foot. Two 3/4 length sleeves, and stretched lobes to 10mm. Oh, and a monroe piercing. Pretty lame really compared to your impressive collection webcol!

nah that sounds sweet! I cant wait till i got the money to become heavily tattooed

I got my conch to 8g earlier on

Last edited:
LOL I'd say I was more like moderately-heavily tattooed. When I'm in work clothes i.e. Work shirt and long pants, you wouldn't even know that I had tattoos at all, unless I have my hair tied up and you can see the star on my earlobe and the little chinese character behind that same ear. In my line of work I can't be too heavily tattooed. They've got to be able to be covered up.
As for having the fund-age to do it all, I know what you mean.. though I have been getting tattoos since I was 19 and I'm now 31 so that's a fair while between tattoos. Though having said that, one of my best mates is one of the best tattoo artists in Australia which doesn't help as he does ALL my work now!! :p
You'll get there... tattoos aren't something you should rush. I thought very long and hard about most of mine... and I LOVE them all. I had a few ugly little ones done when I was a stupid young lass, and I had them covered up about a year ago which was a long and arduous process, so I learnt the hard way about thinking about your ink carefully.

Wow 8g - nice work. It took me 6 months to stretch my lobes to 10mm and I am leaving it at that size. Any bigger and I think I would look weird. I envy people who can get away with stretching more! My bf has his lobes stretched to 15mm... but he wasn't patient enough to do it month by month.. he had his punched out at 8mm! I don't think I could endure that kind of pain!!

LOL I'd say I was more like moderately-heavily tattooed. When I'm in work clothes i.e. Work shirt and long pants, you wouldn't even know that I had tattoos at all, unless I have my hair tied up and you can see the star on my earlobe and the little chinese character behind that same ear. In my line of work I can't be too heavily tattooed. They've got to be able to be covered up.
As for having the fund-age to do it all, I know what you mean.. though I have been getting tattoos since I was 19 and I'm now 31 so that's a fair while between tattoos. Though having said that, one of my best mates is one of the best tattoo artists in Australia which doesn't help as he does ALL my work now!! :p
You'll get there... tattoos aren't something you should rush. I thought very long and hard about most of mine... and I LOVE them all. I had a few ugly little ones done when I was a stupid young lass, and I had them covered up about a year ago which was a long and arduous process, so I learnt the hard way about thinking about your ink carefully.

Wow 8g - nice work. It took me 6 months to stretch my lobes to 10mm and I am leaving it at that size. Any bigger and I think I would look weird. I envy people who can get away with stretching more! My bf has his lobes stretched to 15mm... but he wasn't patient enough to do it month by month.. he had his punched out at 8mm! I don't think I could endure that kind of pain!!

I think i will only stretch my conch to 5 or 6 mm. I have also been thinking about getting my helix punched out at 5 to 6 mm and the second at 3 mm.

I dont have any piercings as Im absolutely terrified of them...but I do have about 60 hours worth of tattoo work, just wish I had the cash to get more.

I dont have any piercings as Im absolutely terrified of them...but I do have about 60 hours worth of tattoo work, just wish I had the cash to get more.

piercing don't hurt at all, tattoos sound heaps more painful

I had my ears pierced, but pulled them out untill like a month ago when I got my left ear re-pierced. I was gonna get a spacer, but I dont wanna look like an emo and I dont want a messed up ear so I just got some circle thing. some people pierce themselves which would hurt I reckon, my brother stuck a safety pin through his ear to do it lol, I want tats, but I gotta wait till I am 18 which sucks, gonna get some reptiles and stuff on my arms back and chest

this is my 1 piercing, I cannot get anymore because, school doesnt allow any other then your ears, mum doesnt allow any and work only allows a piercing per ear, has to be both ears so I gotta pull my one out before each shift.

and wow never noticed ears had so much detail till I macro took that pic just then :lol:

Attachments

• PB140001.JPG
    PB140001.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 76
I have full socks and a full chest piece inked in. 2 sub dermal implanted horns, various piercings and i do suspensions for people and make my living as a piercer.

Socks? Wow I've been getting inked for aaages and I've never come across anyone with socks... Does this include the sole of your foot? I wanted something on my sole and was talked out of it... Socks must have been painful... the piece I had done on the top of my left foot was painful enough!!
Having your elbow tattooed is probably the worst though... Definitely NOT COOL :?

I have full socks and a full chest piece inked in. 2 sub dermal implanted horns, various piercings and i do suspensions for people and make my living as a piercer.

That would look neat... though again, it sounds painful. I've actually got a second piercing that I've stretched to about 4mm above my right 10mm piercing, which I quite like the look of.
Those of you who have stretched lobes, do you find it difficult to find interesting jewellery? I have to order all of mine from OS as I mainly wear semi-precious stone plugs and eyelets aren't really my thing (and not for work either). Wood ones stink up too quickly lol and stainless steel, titanium and mysterium are just too plain... though I suppose if you're like most guys I know with stretched lobes you only really ever wear the one set of eyelets and thats it... guess it eliminates the need for variety, jewellery wise.

I think i will only stretch my conch to 5 or 6 mm. I have also been thinking about getting my helix punched out at 5 to 6 mm and the second at 3 mm.

piercing don't hurt at all, tattoos sound heaps more painful

I had my ears pierced, but pulled them out untill like a month ago when I got my left ear re-pierced. I was gonna get a spacer, but I dont wanna look like an emo and I dont want a messed up ear so I just got some circle thing. some people pierce themselves which would hurt I reckon, my brother stuck a safety pin through his ear to do it lol, I want tats, but I gotta wait till I am 18 which sucks, gonna get some reptiles and stuff on my arms back and chest

this is my 1 piercing, I cannot get anymore because, school doesnt allow any other then your ears, mum doesnt allow any and work only allows a piercing per ear, has to be both ears so I gotta pull my one out before each shift.

and wow never noticed ears had so much detail till I macro took that pic just then :lol:

that piercing is crazy :lol:

i am planning on getting a transversal lobe soon sometime

that piercing is crazy :lol:

i am planning on getting a transversal lobe soon sometime

lol I knew I would get that cause I got a ear piercing only :lol: I am proud of it lol. I just dont understand why people get so many, in my opinion the only ones that are normal in any way are ears, lip, eye brows, and nipples and belly button, the rest are just discusting in most cases. cant understand the attraction.

lol i think u just generally described most of them...i cant stand eyebrows..i dunno just doesnt look right, i went out with a girl with a dermal just below her eye like a diamond tear..it was soo sexy hahaha

lol I knew I would get that cause I got a ear piercing only :lol: I am proud of it lol. I just dont understand why people get so many, in my opinion the only ones that are normal in any way are ears, lip, eye brows, and nipples and belly button, the rest are just discusting in most cases. cant understand the attraction.

hahaha.

how about 2 eyebrow piercings?

Attachments

• 15112009.jpg
    15112009.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 78
come on Ryan you love them and cant wait to get more piercing where they cant be seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back