Who will win the NRL grand final???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before last year, the biggest margin ever was when Eastern Suburbs (now the Roosters) beat St George 38-0 in 1975. The 2007 score was 34-8. And, yeah, you may have made your point about greatest team of the decade (grumble, grumble, bloody interstate teams, etc. etc.). ;)

In light of today's news, I just had to resurrect this thread so I could withdraw my admission about the Storm being the greatest team of the decade. Turns out they were only the greatest cheats in the whole of Australian Rugby League history.

Now all I have to do is hope that Gallop wakes up to himself and awards the 2007 & 2009 premierships to Manly and Parramatta. That's how the fans will see it. Deep in their hearts, they won't accept a year with no premiership winner, so it might as well be official.

Mate he can not award them premiers due to the fact that every team storm beat in those 2 season was at a disadvantage. You would have to take storm out of the hole competion and see who ended up with the most points

Mate he can not award them premiers due to the fact that every team storm beat in those 2 season was at a disadvantage. You would have to take storm out of the hole competion and see who ended up with the most points

Im an afl but follow storm because im from victoria(and dont really know the game), but id agree with this - only the fair way to do it.

The last couple of years nrl has been in the red money wise it's interesting to me howelbourne have so much cash yet they have a small fan base getting only 10 - 15000 a game.

what a stupid situation now. What is the point to win by cheating. nobody can be happy with victory like that

i just feel sorry for people who lost money on footytab or any form of tipping comps. the biggest loser here is rugby league and the fans..

GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES...

Cronulla will win the comp this year. Over the next few weeks every other team will be exposed for doing the same as the Storm

Hopefully the Sharks aren't cheating the salary cap krefft, otherwise that would be two things they're really bad at.

Sorry, couldn't resist! =]

well my 2 fav teams are now down the botten so im not even gonna put there names up:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back