Who will win the NRL grand final???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dscot60

Reaction score
just would like to see who you guys think will win the nrl grand final

GO MELBOURNE STORM:lol:

I haven't been paying much attention unfortunately, but someone tell me how the Broncos are going, they're the best :D

Broncos are heading home from Melbourne after failing to turn up to the game.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I never saw the game ..dont really like football ...BUT thats FUNNY ...heard they played bad ....and my heart broke for all the ST KILDAS fans ...dam bloody cats ...wasnt like the cats were playing anything special ...just BAD LUCK to the SAINTS :cry:

I also think the Storm will be hard to beat. But hope Parra wins.
I always like to see a team from the state where the game originate from win.

im not a parramatta supporter. id like to see parra win, but dont think they can beat melbourne after the way they played against brisbane. if jarrod haines is outed theres no way that parramatta will win

Well dont take my word for it cause i go for the sharks (yes I know......lol) but i think the storm will smash parra......

What a cracker of a game it is going to be!!!!
I personally want the NSW based Parramatta Eels to win but the Storm looked the business last night. Both are great 80min football teams but I think the Storm has the better defence....

Storm by 6

two great teams.

massive hit on fui fui last game :D good stuff.
i hope Parra wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back