Who will win the NRL grand final???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Storm have now made 4 Grand finals in a row.
Lost one, Won one, Lost one, and next week they WILL WIN.

GO STORM!
MAKE US VICTORIANS PROUD :D

Melb Storm by 14, too strong, too good, all class.

Another storm heading to Sydney although this time no dust and para will be left wondering what could of been.

'86 was the last time Parra won a grand final, they've always been a super team but nothing more than sentimental favourites to win.....melb' will have to make a few major mistakes to lose,they've got too many big guns...go the eagles...

yeah jarrod haynes a great player but im up for billy to show him the best and then inglis there to back him up. itll be a though game but yeh i reckon storm by about 14

GO STORM :p

Don't forget Storm have had a soft build up. Brisbane didn't play to their potential so Saturday's game isn't a good indicator of where the storm are at, especially after a week off and another easy game against Manly before that.

Parra have had to handle the pressure of final's footy for the past 12 weeks. They should be battle hardened by now. I just hope Cayless is fit to play.

GO PARRA!

Don't forget Storm have had a soft build up. Brisbane didn't play to their potential so Saturday's game isn't a good indicator of where the storm are at, especially after a week off and another easy game against Manly before that.

Parra have had to handle the pressure of final's footy for the past 12 weeks. They should be battle hardened by now. I just hope Cayless is fit to play.

GO PARRA!
true but that also means that they are all gunna be fit and no injuries cant wait fro sunday gunna be the best game :lol: ill be gettin the jersey out and about with the flags :p
gunna be funny goin to cousins for the dad and he goes for melb to but mi uncle goes for parra

well guys less then 24hrs left till the storm take out the grand final cant wait lol

GO STORM YOU GOOD THING YOU!!! They had better win, gotta maintain my Vic pride! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back