Who will win the NRL grand final???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream on, you are about to be hugely dissapointed.
mate the eels are a juggernaut its gotta end at some stage and the storm will end it
storm loose tomoz i will hold my head in shame when i come onto this site lol

GO STORM YOU GOOD THING YOU!!! They had better win, gotta maintain my Vic pride! :lol:
in 07 geelong win the grand final
in 07 storm win the grand final
in 09 geelong win the grand final
soooo..............................................
in 09 storm once againwin the grand final

lol, I would hope they'd follow suit though that may just jinx it, so I'm not sayin nuthn :p

I thought it was quirky that in 2007 melbourne storm beat Manly, Brisbane and Para for the flag. In 2009 melbourne have beaten Manly, Brisbane and tomorrow Para for the flag. Billy Slater for the medal.

UMMMMMMMMMMM................ thought the team with most points/goa;s, whatever would win?????? LOL

LOL Melbourne people have lately all the fun. They have NRL final and AFL to watch.

Don't forget to put last tips to reptiles direct tipping competition. I just wander who will be the 5 lucky winners.

I thought it was quirky that in 2007 melbourne storm beat Manly, Brisbane and Para for the flag. In 2009 melbourne have beaten Manly, Brisbane and tomorrow Para for the flag. Billy Slater for the medal.

Flag??? Did they pinch it from a supporter?? I think you have your codes mixed up.;)

I really hope the Eels can win as I hate the Storm but feel that this weather is playing into the Storm's hands. I don't think the Eels can win by playing conservative footy and this weather just isn't conducive to the Eels style of play.

I hope I am wrong......

1 minute in inglis knocksout Hane with pure skill instead of luck.
i hope hane gets chewed up and spat out.
only player worth it to be in the GF from parra is Fui Fui

i think they are both four man teams
parra:
Mortimer
Hayne
Moi Moi
Hindy

storm:
Slater
Inglis
Blair
Cronk
(and maybe finch but not imo

Flag??? Did they pinch it from a supporter?? I think you have your codes mixed up.;)

I really hope the Eels can win as I hate the Storm but feel that this weather is playing into the Storm's hands. I don't think the Eels can win by playing conservative footy and this weather just isn't conducive to the Eels style of play.

I hope I am wrong......

Yes thats right FLAG. No there is no mix up in codes. I may be a Victorian but I'll always been more interested in League than AFL, I played for Werribee, and then school boys in Coffs Harbour, to the Toormina Panthers, Northern Rivers Reps, and the Victorian State team. In the seven grand finals Ive been in the winning team not only gets a trophy / plate etc etc but also get a little triangle flag for the club rooms. Next time you are in a club room have a look. I know this also happens in the NRL as when I went on tour of the melbourne storm offices I have seen both the 1999 and 2007 ones.

1 minute in inglis knocksout Hane with pure skill instead of luck.
i hope hane gets chewed up and spat out.
only player worth it to be in the GF from parra is Fui Fui

Jeez spiteful much? :p

I could be like some of the anti-AFL boofheads who respond on AFL threads and say "who cares, it's a crap game", but being an ex-Queenslander, I do care :) ......... Go STORM!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back