Who will win the NRL grand final???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes thats wat im talkin bout storm number 1
inglis sealed the deal as we all knew he would

I'm devistated, crushed,, any word you can find to desciuribe my disapointmwent =( i have however consumed gha;f a bottle of weild turkey during ther game so it;s all good bro but patrra next year for sure Hayne + tahuy

khagan worst thing for parra was when hayne tryed to do sumthing inglis was there to clean him up

Stupid penalty probably cost the Eels the game!...and now I have to buy a girl both luncg and dinner at a restaurant of her choice.

I cant stand Inglis either!

Stupid penalty probably cost the Eels the game!...and now I have to buy a girl both luncg and dinner at a restaurant of her choice.

I cant stand Inglis either!
You've done that on purpose I'm sure....sly dog! :lol:

Anyway folks, why is it that us Mexicans have to show you how to play this game, year after year! :lol:

(I'm just stirring you all up....and having a bit of fun. If you want to know real sorrow, just imagine a St Kilda fanatic having his team shown up in the last 5 minutes of an AFL Grand Final......Parramatta supporters, I truly know your pain!)

You've done that on purpose I'm sure....sly dog! :lol:

Maybe lol ...nah if the eels won she would have had to pay which sounds better to me lol in the last 4 years Ive had to pay for everything for her haha

MELBOURNE STORM the greatest team of the decade, need not say no more. The best team won and it was never in doubt.

MELBOURNE STORM the greatest team of the decade, need not say no more. The best team won and it was never in doubt.
Short memory, Bushfire! It's only 12 months since "the greatest team of the decade" got flogged by the greatest margin ever in an Australian Rugby League Grand Final!!! By my team - Manly!!! :D
So greatest team of this year, absolutely! Greatest team of 2007 - that too. But not the decade!

Short memory, I dont think so,!!! Sure Manly beat us last year and that was deserved but who Flogged them the year before that by a extremely healthy margin (at the time the biggest margin ever). But be that as it is Melbourne Storm has made it to four straight grand finals, a fate not matched since the eels of the early 80s despite sal caps and a high turn over of players. 9 finals in 11 years of existence. They fully deserve the team of the decade tag without a doubt. Also know this, its a very high prob that melb will be there next year too, as the majority of the key players are signed still at least 2012.

it true the storm are the team of the decade wether u like it or not i love it lol he wouldnt have lost so bad or even lost at all if camo smith was playin

who Flogged them the year before that by a extremely healthy margin (at the time the biggest margin ever).
Before last year, the biggest margin ever was when Eastern Suburbs (now the Roosters) beat St George 38-0 in 1975. The 2007 score was 34-8. And, yeah, you may have made your point about greatest team of the decade (grumble, grumble, bloody interstate teams, etc. etc.). ;)

derek correct me if im wrong but didnt melbounre kick manley out of the finals if the week lol no offence or anything

derek correct me if im wrong but didnt melbounre kick manley out of the finals if the week lol no offence or anything
Yes. Thank you for reminding me about that! ;) Now, I'll just go back to reminiscing about last year if that's OK. :)

There is one good thing about the Storm's win. My wife is a Parramatta supporter and, because the rivalry between Manly and Parramatta is legendary, we bag each other's teams mercilessly throughout the season. The gloating in our house would therefore have been huge if Parramatta had won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back