Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 188810
Fingers crossed,...Hypo x Het for HypoView attachment 181384

Just found 2 eggs under sand and slightly rolled them,...they were in the warm end and may have been there 24hrs as I was leaving her alone so she would drop them cause she was mated 11-1-11 and was overdue. One is a little dented they are now in the bator so fingers crossed :)

Good one brett look good so far mate. good to see you using pearlite

Thanks Shannon,... I have heard to many disappointments from other members with Vermiculite to use it. I think the airflow could be better around the egg with perlite I have been told verm can collapse after a while which in turn reducing the airflow. I did however slightly roll them so we'll see.

Cheers

A couple of mine

P2281263.jpgP2171170.jpgP2281229.jpgP2281250.jpgP2171148.jpg

i have been trying to get some decent photos of mine for the last couple of weeks - I think I need to invest in a macro lens for my SLR - these were taken on my point and shoot......

Noice looking geckos you have there Mrs Davo,...Is that an Asper in #2 looks a meanie :p Like the last one esp

Thanks Gem,..I can't but will have too lol. How long before your Hypo's come in?

lol waiting sux!!! hopefully soon rocket just got the export permit so just gotta send him the funds and then they will arrive :) already got there lil home set out for them :D

Noice looking geckos you have there Mrs Davo,...Is that an Asper in #2 looks a meanie :p Like the last one esp

I have 3 golden tails, 2 northern velvets, 4 southern spotted velvets, 5 smooth nobbies ( favourites ) and one mean looking boy asper.....thinking of selling him as I dont have a female for him and cant afford one at the moment .....
I want lots more geckoes - just dont have the room for them :(- yet.....

lol waiting sux!!! hopefully soon rocket just got the export permit so just gotta send him the funds and then they will arrive :) already got there lil home set out for them :D

Good to hear your set up ready and waiting.

well on the bright side being up north heating would be a breeze lol, geckos are just way to addictive for my liking, want amyae, i wish we could keep ringtails here and castlenaui.

I have 3 golden tails, 2 northern velvets, 4 southern spotted velvets, 5 smooth nobbies ( favourites ) and one mean looking boy asper.....thinking of selling him as I dont have a female for him and cant afford one at the moment .....
I want lots more geckoes - just dont have the room for them :(- yet.....

Not a bad start to a collection there :) Yes there's always an itch for just one more or two...I have been thinking of getting a shipping container with temp control for the yard to house a few racks in the future. You say Yet!!! someone getting kicked out :p

Not a bad start to a collection there :) Yes there's always an itch for just one more or two...I have been thinking of getting a shipping container with temp control for the yard to house a few racks in the future. You say Yet!!! someone getting kicked out :p

Maybe hubby ... lol - No - just need to make some more room somehow - as I house most of mine in glass display enclosures and they tend to take up alot of room - looking at DIY cheap rack systems that I have seen on this site - eventually.....

Only have the one species...

Attachments

• stuff3 016.jpg
    stuff3 016.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 85
  • stuff3 017.jpg
    stuff3 017.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 90
  • stuff3 018.jpg
    stuff3 018.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 91
Status