Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish maybe if I ever get enough I could get 2 new family members ;) just need to know the right guy

I was getting some cleaning done today so i thought i would get a few pics of some of the greens.

Very good greenmad,any imfo on your stock like where it come from etc ,any pics of the reddish one in the avatar these days,dont be shy its good to see whats out there ! :)

zulu this is the girl in my avatar as an adult

PM sent

Attachments

• IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
re Show

Thanks greenmad,nice look green that,let us know whe she breeds ime interested :)

Is it legal to have the red hatchos? I've heard only PNG GTPs have them?

Thanks guys for the comments.
Plimpy yes its legal.

Heres a pic of her husband to be.

Attachments

• IMG_0336.jpg
    IMG_0336.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 158
Greenmad, is this a transitional look before they go solid green or do some keep this mottled sort of colouring? What age do they normally go from the hatchy colouring to adult colouring? Sorry about the stupid Qs but I don't know much about Greens

These two are 4 years old i would be expecting them not to change much more, the color change normally happens around the 8 to 12 months of age but i did have a clutch from last year that started a lot earlier than that.

Gotta be excited about this pairing greenmad!

Very, fingers crossed

Here is one i took tonight of the male just before he gave me a sore hand lol.
The other pic of him was about a year ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Nice looking male Ryan,make a great pair for sure,let us know how they go :)

love them green tree's would love to see more pic's so we can see what is out there bring on the morphs im looking to buy after exmas

Green today,had prelay shed last week,was straight into the next box,sits just outside now.

Best of luck zulu keep us posted on how it goes

Thanks bkevo and Ryan ile keep you posted.

"l am leaving ~ see ya
3577129182_b4742594bb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back