Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again Ryan STUNNING looking pair..From that call the other night is "ANY" from that pair what you,ll talking about..All the best and fingers crossed..

Some real nice greens being shown in here , I still recall the days when you would not have been shown many pics of greens ....

Greens09-04-2011-2.jpg

Things going very well at your place Brett,really good sight!

Some top pictures in this thread,Ramzee has got some good ones there like professional.

Once again Ryan STUNNING looking pair..From that call the other night is "ANY" from that pair what you,ll talking about..All the best and fingers crossed..

Yes bud there the parents to those young ones.

Green today,had prelay shed last week,was straight into the next box,sits just outside now.

Out of luck,i just fed it a rat,so it hasnt ovulated,have to start again it apparently just goes into the next box for whatever reason.First feeding since 12/3/11.

Very nice! INTENSE yellow!

Does the intensity of the yellow as a hatchling have any correlation to the intensity of the green as an adult?

Gorgeous snake... Am I tripping or are their heads more prominent than other pythons? Could be the colour just making them "pop".

such a pretty baby u have there loftybob i remember when all mine where yellow aahh they grow up so fast

This one seems to be getting a brighter yellow with every shed. Has had 3 x full skin sheds since adding shim to our home.

003-3.jpg

Cheers guys....I lucked up with an entire clutch of reds this year! Haha. Fun stuff.

Great looking Greens from all of you....killer animals.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back