Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tn_IMG_0093.jpg

tn_IMG_0057.jpg

This one isn't mine, an old photo I took some years ago.
tn_IMG_0193.jpg

tn_IMG_0180.jpg

Cheers guys....I lucked up with an entire clutch of reds this year! Haha. Fun stuff.

Great looking Greens from all of you....killer animals.

D

Great result Derek,thanks for posting some pictures!

Here are a few more hatchies from last year. They are 7 months old know.

:):)

Attachments

• IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0531.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0529.jpg
    IMG_0529.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

Nice one mate, really like the last pic.

Has this been a gradual change since your last pics at 4mths or are these a different batch?

Was feeling a little photo-genic last night....

P1040629.jpg

P1040640.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one mate, really like the last pic.

Has this been a gradual change since your last pics at 4mths or are these a different batch?

Was feeling a little photo-genic last night....

Thanks wayne

The animal in the last pic was the first to start the change at 2.5 to 3 months old it has been this way for 2 months now, lets hope it stays that way.

Fingers crossed for you Ryan .... I got one at home ATM that was the first to start 3 months ago before I purchased it and is still bright yellow half way up the flanks

They are looking good Ryan,i was looking for pics of mine when it was changing,started about 5 months,faster at first then slowly.

Thanks ryan,unpredictable things,the one i had that should have kept more yellow from the mothers appearance ended up mostly green.

Here is a pic of my new female and her cage, still waiting on some of the plants to turn up that i ordered! i will update another picture when the other plants arrive, she has a 75w lamp, the branches you see, floor heating which is supplied by heat cord with line marking rocks ontop which then has the substrate on top of that.

So when i spray the substrate the humidity builds nice and even from bottom to top. Like all my GTP's she is on 12/12 28c-29c and does touch on 30c for an hour each day. At night she gets 20-18 during winter.

She will be breeding with a friends male this year as all mine are busy!

IMG_0467.jpgIMG_0470.jpgIMG_0471.jpg

Last edited:
amazing greens... im looking at buying a green around september this year as i have to wait till im 18 to get the right licence. was wondering if you guys think ill have any trouble getting a yearling around that time as i want to start of with a more developed green so its stronger than a hatchy. have done plenty of research, red greg maxwells book and constantly reading care sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back