Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be able to get a yearling, some one will always have an animal avail. Just keep your eye out!

You may be able to get a yearling, some one will always have an animal avail. Just keep your eye out!

ok kool so excited they are beautiful pythons might even grab a pair

They are amazing animals, normally I don't keep too many as hold backs and i breed alot of other animals but I'm starting to invest alot more of my time in them. I will be focusing on GTP's alot more now.

yeap after seeing some of the stuff they are producing with them in america (pure GTP's not mixes) they are stunning some of the colours... and the albino is crazy

Cheers Greenmad, i had my on that new arrival of your's, the day i went to the website to buy it where it was being sold at the picture was gone and the animal was sold. You got in just before me! I was spewing.

can anyone give me some advice for getting the class 2 licence

You have to have held your C1 license for at least 2 years. Then you can apply for 'Non-Venomous Advance' license which you need to hold for 12 months before you can apply for venomous snake license. Any more questions? Go to National Parks' website, they'll have it all there, somewhere.

thanks, do you have to get refrences of 2 people that have a class 2 licence or is that only for a ven one ?

thanks, do you have to get refrences of 2 people that have a class 2 licence or is that only for a ven one ?

No, references are only for C2 - Venomous.

You do however need to have kept reptiles (consistently) in that 2 year period, and if you only have Class 1 snakes in that time then you are only eligible to own Class 2 snakes, if you've owned snakes and geckos then you can own C2 snakes and geckos and so forth.

This is Ji Man! He was red as a hatchie.
101_0228.jpg101_0229.jpg

That is a beauty Bryce. Love the blue colouring through him and I especially love the bright, lime green pythons. The boring person I am, I always prefer the originals and bright colours over the morphs anyday.

Nice one bryce love the blue, is this one from my mate up north. Looks very similar to one of mine from him.

Yes this animal was produced up north. He will be put over this female. I will spending alot more time if not all my time with GTP'S from now on.

IMG_0467.jpg101_0229.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back