Any other APS love matches out there?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes thats true, but a you can still be with someone and think you know everything there is to and then find out that everything they have said is bull.

Totally agree snake pimp, I've never had the need to do the whole online dating thing as I have an awesome relationship with my man but if I were single I think i'd be a bit worried about online dating because of what the person could be hiding & also if what they have said about themselves is true. It seems so easy for people to bs over the internet.

i have been on dating sites and 99.999% of girls there HATE snakes they can like everything about you but an intrest in snakes is the deal breaker

i have been on dating sites and 99.999% of girls there HATE snakes they can like everything about you but an intrest in snakes is the deal breaker

I think that would be most girls anywhere though $P. Heres a couple of places i found (i havent looked into them at all so they may be crap) Animal Lovers Personals - Animal People - For singles, romance, dating, love, animallovers, pets, dogs, cats, horses Meet A Pet Lover Online Dating Australia || Australian Online Dating Website - Date Pet Lovers Online - Meet Singles http://www.lovemelovemypet.com.au/

i prefer speaking in real life than on computers.The computer hides too much about them

Like the fact that the hot girl you've been talking to is 49 instead of 22, 115kg's instead of 50 and in the odd case, actually a man named Bob?

wow.. i was the first to post a pic on singleherpers(no claiming im hot now there's proof.. lol) be game ppl.. take a chance.. post your pic aswell... & no its not the pic of me in a dress tinky...lol

WOO HOOO YESSSSS cummm on single Herper's post those pics.... Lets gett the lurrrrvvvv express steammingggg in the Singles group.....
this beats all the studying I was supposed to get done today ROFLMFAO

WOO HOOO YESSSSS cummm on single Herper's post those pics.... Lets gett the lurrrrvvvv express steammingggg in the Singles group.....
this beats all the studying I was supposed to get done today ROFLMFAO

I joined just to put a picture to ppls names, now when i am out with the girls i am going to auction all these single blokes off!!! and next time im out with the boys will do the same for the girls! lol. LETS PLAY CUPID!!! and at least most of these guys have a big snake!!!

thats kewl ppl findin love on here..... im new 2 this site and im on fb if ud like 2 add me u may do so .... tho i cant find 2 meany ppl that live in rocky ...... =(

wow.. i was the first to post a pic on singleherpers(no claiming im hot now there's proof.. lol) be game ppl.. take a chance.. post your pic aswell... & no its not the pic of me in a dress tinky...lol

Dam, You looked hot in that little black dress. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back