Any other APS love matches out there?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a lesbian bar? lols, sorry, couldnt resist. Single parent meetings (you are after all a single parent to your pythons!)

APS is looking like a good place to meet someone. . . .

Local pub- male dominated
Toastmaster, - male dominated
Rotary, - male dominated
Surf club, - male dominated
Landcare, - male dominated
Dog Park - male dominated
Gym - male dominated
Alcoholics Anonymous - male dominated
Native animal groups - male dominated

Weight Watchers – only place where the females outweighed the males.

Online dating, six pages of females, twenty something males for each female on the site.

So where are all of the females hiding? One must assume that they are all sitting at home in their fluffy slippers, talking on the phone to their friends about the lack of decent males.

Looks like I am destine to loiter in the dairy isle, asking random females, what cheese could they suggest I get to go with my bottle of chilled chardonnay.

is it wierd to be friends with ex's? my 3 best friends are 3 of my ex-gf's.. alot of my other friends think this is very strange..
I live with my ex, we have been friends for years, we were friends before we were ever together and probably should have stayed just friends. We broke up in 98 and have shared houses on and off over the years.

I live with my ex, we have been friends for years, we were friends before we were ever together and probably should have stayed just friends. We broke up in 98 and have shared houses on and off over the years.
My ex lives with me also....mainly cause of our Daughter, he is still wanting a reconciliation so does make it difficult at times... But same here, we were friends before lovers and that line should have never been crossed......

My ex lives with me also....mainly cause of our Daughter, he is still wanting a reconciliation so does make it difficult at times... But same here, we were friends before lovers and that line should have never been crossed......
Funny, my ex wanted to reconcile before we lived together and got over it after we had shared a house for the first time as friends.

at least your daughter gets both mummy and daddy. It would make it hard when one person wants more though..

oh sorry, didnt mean to sound snappy, the way i took it was that when you said there wasnt much in nsw, she was implying thats cos they're inbred in nsw. I really didnt want to upset you at all.

you didnt upset me, i knew what you ment.. all cool..... lol..

at least your daughter gets both mummy and daddy. It would make it hard when one person wants more though..
Yes your right it does make it pretty difficult at times.... I dont like to hurt any-one, but it his choice to stay or go live by himself. And Breanna does want to have Daddy there still to tuck her in at night(Girl's need their Dad's more than we realize)

my mums bf is 12 months younger than me.. still find it hard to even look at him...

I've been on the other side of that and gone home with a woman with a daughter my age. That was awckward lol. (she looked a lot younger than she was)

APS is looking like a good place to meet someone. . . .

Local pub- male dominated
Toastmaster, - male dominated
Rotary, - male dominated
Surf club, - male dominated
Landcare, - male dominated
Dog Park - male dominated
Gym - male dominated
Alcoholics Anonymous - male dominated
Native animal groups - male dominated

Weight Watchers – only place where the females outweighed the males.

Online dating, six pages of females, twenty something males for each female on the site.

So where are all of the females hiding? One must assume that they are all sitting at home in their fluffy slippers, talking on the phone to their friends about the lack of decent males.

Looks like I am destine to loiter in the dairy isle, asking random females, what cheese could they suggest I get to go with my bottle of chilled chardonnay.

just because there's more men looking for women online doesnt mean that they are quality males like you! half of them are prob married men trying for a bit on the side, or single guys after "fun" and the minority, like you, will be there for the right reason!

the father is the one that teach the daughter how to be treated by men in there life... if they dont get this from there father there likely to fall for the first guy that says 'i love you' to them...

the father is the one that teach the daughter how to be treated by men in there life... if they dont get this from there father there likely to fall for the first guy that says 'i love you' to them...

So true, my dad died when i was 7 (the sbove mentioned dad is actually my step dad and he is an awesome guy, so i dont feel the need to differentiate until i confuse people and talk about my "real" dad), and for years that was exactly what i did. I still have awful abandonment issues, lucky hubby understands.

just because there's more men looking for women online doesnt mean that they are quality males like you! half of them are prob married men trying for a bit on the side, or single guys after "fun" and the minority, like you, will be there for the right reason!

At the same time though, there are girls there for the same reason. I found that most of the girls on there were only after a good time. I met my missus now online. We've been together for nearly 2 years :)

Yes, I agree with what you have said. I am living proof(not any more)I did not choose wisely in the past because of a lack of a good male role model. This is the reason I support and encourage a close relationship between my Daughter and her Father(he is one of the best Dads in the world)

And their brothers.

I'm the oldest of 8 and I tell all my sibblings how to treat other people and what to expect from others. I just tell my sisters to steer clear of guys like me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back