Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They always crap when first caught! :)

It is what's left of their teeth that you have to worry about! Sharp as from biting the lids off beer bottles.
He blended in well with his surroundings of the hobo camouflage gear comprising of fingerless gloves,trackies with footy socks over the top, complete with a really old suit jacket. ( aka the bum jacket).

It is what's left of their teeth that you have to worry about! Sharp as from biting the lids off beer bottles.
He blended in well with his surroundings of the hobo camouflage gear comprising of fingerless gloves,trackies with footy socks over the top, complete with a really old suit jacket. ( aka the bum jacket).

Ha, some mates where lopping a big gum tree, started early in the morning and when they dropped the first big section out of the tree they reckon all you could see was hobbos running out of the scrub underneath. Turns out half a dozen or so used to live in the bushes underneath. Luckily nobody was hurt.

Ha, some mates where lopping a big gum tree, started early in the morning and when they dropped the first big section out of the tree they reckon all you could see was hobbos running out of the scrub underneath. Turns out half a dozen or so used to live in the bushes underneath. Luckily nobody was hurt.

ha ha that wouldn't suprise me at all :)

On the outskirts of the Shire there are heaps of people living in caves and tents ( and under tin ;) ). There was a write up in the local rag recently about npws etc and a thermal imaging helicopter going through and evicting them all. ( can't have people living off the grid now! )

That was the plan but the guys came up with this warning song :) ( for us nobo's)

[video=youtube;i_6TBTP-EJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_6TBTP-EJI[/video]

Hey Pinoy and Chrisy,

Riley is the best and having a crow as a friend is one of the most satisfying things I've ever accomplished. I raised him from a young age and have watched him become a wild crow that has a human friend (me). He visits nearly everyday and can hang out for hours at a time. He even occasionally flies above my car kilometres before i get home just to land on my shoulder tell me about his day in his jibberish type english. His intelligence leaves me dumbstruck. Not for the faint hearted though.. As much work as a child, but with more 'out of a nappy' type of mess.

ha ha that wouldn't suprise me at all :)

On the outskirts of the Shire there are heaps of people living in caves and tents ( and under tin ;) ). There was a write up in the local rag recently about npws etc and a thermal imaging helicopter going through and evicting them all. ( can't have people living off the grid now! )

And yet they're happy to have deer (and probably goats, too) running through the Royal NP! They've got their priorities right! ;)

yeah, but once you get them into captivity and they shed their skin (eg, their trackies, bum jacket etc) they scrub up pretty good and can be passed off as captive bred!! :)

Last edited:
I think that it may have been before the state election and they thought that they would all be out of jobs and wanted the caves for themselves? :)

Tha ranger aka carrot top :)
MetheCarrotTop.jpg

thanks for looking :)

Everyone else has put a pic up, so this is the only pic I have that is not of a reptile, and recent (taken tonight, for ???? so they can recognise me) am half asleep after finishing a day shift (I only work nights)

017.jpg
Terrible photo, I look St**ed, believe me I am dead again d**gs, I am just tired:)

This is me and my bro at his wedding (im on the right)
meandwinny2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back