Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha I originally did zoology so when opportunities came up with a friend that was going over there she thought of me. Free trip for the win! Was only for a few days but it was amazing!

That monkey pic is hilarious Pinoy :)

that does sound awesome! i was originally doing zoology but switched to environmental science =] im doing care and husbandry of wildlife next semester and we get to go to aus zoo =D

Well, I didn't die lol.

I out run it but had to go past the big male to do so. But while I was running, my thong came off so I had to go back and get it.
Was pretty funny.
Then we had to find another way to get back to the sports complex hahaha.

Thanks Danielk :)

Wait, what? You were wearing a thong? :) Oh, on your feet thongs...... Ha ha. That would have been a classic! It looks like he means business!

Attachments

• P1010082.jpg
    P1010082.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
That's not an aussie safety boot...

These are.
Thongs.jpg

More pics of me :)
SNC00254.jpg
SNC00253.jpg

SNC00182.jpg

Last edited:
Big job Farma, you wouldnt get me that far up a tree without a shotgun up my butt.

Some photos from today :D
I'm the blonde idiot..
249515_10150206940613036_643703035_7381134_1634838_n.jpg

248215_10150206941928036_643703035_7381168_2930401_n.jpg

Attachments

• P6050665.jpg
    P6050665.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 125
Looks more like a homeless dude looking for a sheet of corrogated iron to live under ;) :)

Hey i'm not home less, that is my home ;) Rememerber all those stories of yeti's.......... just me lol.

We did find a homeless guy in the RNP about 20 years ago with a bit dug out under the tin asleep. We craaped ourseleves as this was the last thing we expected! :)

Hey i'm not home less, that is my home ;) Rememerber all those stories of yeti's.......... just me lol.

We did find a homeless guy in the RNP about 20 years ago with a bit dug out under the tin asleep. We craaped ourseleves as this was the last thing we expected! :)

Pics or it didn't happen hahahaha!

Let me guess, you grabbed him, took him home and set him up in an enclosure? :) You shouldn't be taking them out of the wild, dude!! Especially a national park! ;)

p.s. Did you ever get him feeding? Wild caughts can be stubborn. :)

7cb01510-394a-7912.jpg
7cb01510-3963-615c.jpg
just thought IDE put these out there.

He was full of worms and a bit fiesty etc so we had to worm him out but he settled down and fed well on a Wollongong diet of Winnie blues and Jim beam ;)

Let me guess, you grabbed him, took him home and set him up in an enclosure? :) You shouldn't be taking them out of the wild, dude!! Especially a national park! ;)

p.s. Did you ever get him feeding? Wild caughts can be stubborn. :)

I have a pic' of him when i first got him.

Attachments

• catweazle.jpg
    catweazle.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 847
Last edited:
it hasnt been stereotyped down to just us
i think its just you ordinaries are too afraid to post pics :lol:

Yeah, not every herper has/had dreads - some of us had mohawks too! 1982 suburban Brisbane

hoylenfinn82.jpg

the only thing cooler than that would be full auto 12g :)

i have a photo here somewhere and im firing an HK MP5 subby in 9mm,but it wasnt anywhere near cool as that

Not quite, but in the hands of a Russian?

[video=youtube;WOoUVeyaY_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8[/video]

That one i named Catweazle.

Here is the second one complete with the bum jacket that all homeless guys love to wear.[video=youtube;LiP0j-LHv88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiP0j-LHv88&feature=related[/video]

I've heard about this species. I've heard they're able to pop their head off and change it for another one. And I thought a lizard dropping it's tail was impressive! :) Next time you go herping for homeless bums, let me know. I want in! We'll try breeding them, if you want? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back