Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Brett,...was checking Woolies sistema's each time I go there have a couple for transporting animals home in, so i'll grab a couple thanks.

Got home from work yesterday to find two of my geckos looking particularly cute. This seemed like an appropriate place to post a picture :)

IMGP0803.jpg

Good to see they have gone to a good home, you will have to post some pic's of the set up when you get a chance.

I will do that once I have replaced the background. The one it came with needed some repairs and I haven't got around to doing that yet. It looks a little bare without it... in my opinion at least.

I will do that once I have replaced the background. The one it came with needed some repairs and I haven't got around to doing that yet. It looks a little bare without it... in my opinion at least.

Just watch if the exo terra type, I have found my Oedura are realy good at getting behind them and crickets to. I have taken most of mine out as It gets a bit hard to check on the animals easy.

A happy leafy.

Attachments

• S.cornutus(gimp).jpg
    S.cornutus(gimp).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 146
I can't wait till we can have wheeleri here in vic. I have set aside some space for some.

Here a picture of my 3 little pigs after feeding time.
3LittlePigs.jpg

Some pretty cool geckos guys .... Anyone got anymore nephs to show ?

Here's some for you Kupper:

Andre:
Andre.jpg

Dexter:
Dexter.jpg

Group Shot:
Amyaes.jpg

Levis 1 - Male:
Levis1.jpg

Levis 2 - Female:
Levis2.jpg

Levis 3 - Female: